Indiana GOP making deals with communist china?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “We are unable to confirm or comment on any specifics of pending deals,” Sweitzer texted The Federalist. “Because they are under negotiation. All final/active incentive contracts are available on our public transparency portal. But we can’t provide comment on pending deals.”

“Sweitzer did not respond to a follow-up question asking, “How can there be public or national security oversight of deals with a top foreign adversary if there’s no public notice until after the deals are signed?”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I keep seeing a commercial some blonde lady with red glasses...she says she stopped China from buying land in Indiana, she running for Governor. True or False?

Well the Indian chiefs of this country screwed their own people by selling huge pieces of their land to you know who. Maybe we don't deserve this land anymore, nor our Republic, our corrupt Chiefs don't give a crap about us either, the invasion continues, and we are being absorbed into a culture we don't want. Someday we may be living on reservations remembering the times when we used to be free while a people we don't know rules us.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I keep seeing a commercial some blonde lady with red glasses...she says she stopped China from buying land in Indiana, she running for Governor. True or False?

Well the Indian chiefs of this country screwed their own people by selling huge pieces of their land to you know who. Maybe we don't deserve this land anymore, nor our Republic, our corrupt Chiefs don't give a crap about us either, the invasion continues, and we are being absorbed into a culture we don't want. Someday we may be living on reservations remembering the times when we used to be free while a people we don't know rules us.
    They would never lie to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

OR....we can fight, like many native Americans did.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    OR....we can fight, like many native Americans did.
    And they died and lost. They separated into tribes, and it was too late. There comes a time when it’s too late. If I was China I would buy up American land. All private now. Then you build nuclear bombs, never have to send a missile over to be tracked. Or release nerve agent to wipe out America and get everything. The few tribes left won’t matter. Drones take care of them later. We been sold out. My sig lines explains why. But I don’t know how this ends for sure. But it ain’t looking good in the clown show. Just saw other day they said over 100,000 people in the US are smart enough to build a nuclear device all they need is the material. Scary.

Top Bottom