Indiana AppleSeed's "Groundhog Day" Contest!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    You all know the movie where the guy gets to do the day over and over until he gets it right? Yeah, that is this month's contest and quite possibly the last contest of the year...

Basically, anyone who has attended a seed before but did not score rifleman can enter this contest for a free Refresher weekend at either of our two events this coming weekend:

Cloverdale, IN - Feb 12-13
    Indianapolis 1 Day, IN - Feb 12-12

This will be your relived day to get it right, get 210, and get your patch!

Now, all you have to do to enter is to PM me with the date & location of the last Appleseed you attended + answer three questions, two rote, one short essay:

1. What are the six steps to firing the shot?
    2. Where did the war actually begin?
    3. Why is the seventh step more important than the six?

That's it. If you attended a seed and were not sleeping during the lectures, this should be easy. But even if you were, this is an OPEN BOOK test!

Get me a PM, have the answers, and know that there will be more than one winner!

Remember, PM the answers, don't post them here,
    Techres

Last edited:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    You all know the movie where the guy gets to do the day over and over until he gets it right? Yeah, that is this month's contest and quite possibly the last contest of the year...

Basically, anyone who has attended a seed before but not score rifleman can enter this contest for a free Refresher weekend at either of our two events this coming weekend:

Cloverdale, IN - Feb 12-13
    Indianapolis 1 Day, IN - Feb 12-12

This will be your relived day to get it right, get 210, and get your patch!

Now, all you have to do to enter is to PM me with the date & location of the last Appleseed you attended + answer three questions, two rote, one short essay:

1. What are the six steps to firing the shot?
    2. Where did the war actually begin?
    3. Why is the seventh step more important than the six?

That's it. If you attended a seed and were not sleeping during the lectures, this should be easy. But even if you were, this is an OPEN BOOK test!

Get me a PM, have the answers, and know that there will be more than one winner!

Remember, PM the answers, don't post them here,
    Techres

Afternoon bump! Who's gonna take Techres up on this fantastic offer?!

Modhydro

Plinker
    Nov 14, 2009
    Appleseed

I've sent my PM to Techres. I'd hope that several others have as well. This is a great opportunity. If you have never been to one, make the time.

Steve

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    C'mon, fellow Appleseeders! Send those PMs to Techres....NOW!! :D

NOW!!! :drill:

Groundhog_Day_Bill_Murray.jpg

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    I don't know Auntie, it's going to be awful cold out there ........snow, wind chill, maybe had better stay on the couch. :dunno:

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I don't know Auntie, it's going to be awful cold out there ........snow, wind chill, maybe had better stay on the couch. :dunno:

What? WHAT? I think Dave left his purple crayon at home today because I KNOW he was Winterseeding just a couple weeks ago and I know they had fun - my sister said so. :D

Besides - there's a heat wave a'comin - it's supposed to get up to 40 this weekend!!! 40 degrees - heck, I wouldn't even need a coat in that!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Mar 14, 2008
    There is still time. We have a winner so far, but I have room for just a bit more!

Send in those PM's before noon tomorrow and we can get you on that line.

Top Bottom