Important American Story That Is Ignored!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    *Important American Story That Is Ignored*​

I've just learned about this event which took place in 1946. It's an excellent true historical event which proves all the more why we most never give up the right to bear arms.

[ame]http://youtu.be/U5ut6yPrObw[/ame]

Please share this with as many people as you can!

*Sorry about the typo in the thread title. If someone could please change it to the following it would be much appreciated, thank you.* *Important American Story That Is Ignored*

Last edited:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    ive read about this before. Tennessee is FULL of good ol boys. however, its equally full of people on welfare. i used to live in rural Tennessee. while this type of action certainly speaks volumes, real hard data also speaks. While its a red state, the county i lived in (Claiborne) has a 53% high school graduation rate.

wanna guess what its employment rate was? 53%.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    ive read about this before. Tennessee is FULL of good ol boys. however, its equally full of people on welfare. i used to live in rural Tennessee. while this type of action certainly speaks volumes, real hard data also speaks. While its a red state, the county i lived in (Claiborne) has a 53% high school graduation rate.

wanna guess what its employment rate was? 53%.

Good point, and I do realize that things are "different" these days with all the lazy able bodied parasites feeding off of the system. Just hoping that the true Americans won't give in.

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    good find, and welcome aboard. this has been posted a few times that i can remember, but always a good reminder, just like the "hey, pay attention to the safety rules" threads. it is one of those stories that never gets old, no matter how many times you hear it. it is especially nice seeing other patriots discover it and say to themselves "i need to share this with the world"

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    Hadn't seen the movie, but if you haven't, read Unintended Consequences. It's discussed in there along with a million other things. Great book.

Top Bottom