• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If anyone went on a panic buying spree and now wants to unload some stuff at much lower prices, let me know.

I panic-bought a Bushmaster XM15 in late 1999. Unfortunately I don't have the upper anymore.

I'm still using the lower.

Oh, and the gas key on the bolt carrier was apparently not staked properly (it sure looked like it was!) and I found it wiggly when I was lubing it Friday night. Don't know how many thousand rounds have been through it, but it's been shooting since 1999 without issue.

Okay, maybe I'll sell the lower to you along with the bolt carrier group. You can restake the screws. I'll take $500 for it, no charge for the lube and accumulated crud!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Opportunists are the lowest life forms. But I guess slime and algae rule in the swamp.

I think you missed the subtle (implied) purple.

But I am glad we now have this (apparent) luxury of not worrying about who's going to try to take what.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    But I am glad we now have this (apparent) luxury of not worrying about who's going to try to take what.
    this amuses me, everyone thinks it will all get better now that the Repulicrats rule the roost.

Sure, I will look through the stuff folks panic bought to see if there are any deals but moist folks on INGO think if they once owned it now it is worth even more than brand new. There are a few sane folks but for the most part we have hordes of flippers who rarely post anything but and ad to sell something. The country is on a downward spiral and if anything too radical happen, the "people" will get scared and vote them out. Business as usual is likely to be the most likely happening.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    this amuses me, everyone thinks it will all get better now that the Repulicrats rule the roost.

Sure, I will look through the stuff folks panic bought to see if there are any deals but moist folks on INGO think if they once owned it now it is worth even more than brand new. There are a few sane folks but for the most part we have hordes of flippers who rarely post anything but and ad to sell something. The country is on a downward spiral and if anything too radical happen, the "people" will get scared and vote them out. Business as usual is likely to be the most likely happening.

Debbie_Downer.PNG

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Opportunists are the lowest life forms. But I guess slime and algae rule in the swamp.

And right next to them are the people who only buy a box of ammo on their way to the range and refuse -not simply not think about, but REFUSE to stock up when it is cheaper and plentiful to get them through the REGULAR shortageS, then complain when opportunists take advantage of their panic buying of materiels they don't really need, just want, because they think they can't get it anymore.

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am expecting some great stocking up opportunities coming up. So for those of you that didn't stock up before, get ready if you are serious about not needing to pay inflated prices during the next panic. I don't know what a President Trump would think if we have another Sandy Hook....

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I am expecting some great stocking up opportunities coming up. So for those of you that didn't stock up before, get ready if you are serious about not needing to pay inflated prices during the next panic. I don't know what a President Trump would think if we have another Sandy Hook....

I'm with Expat, there could be buying opportunities if the market saturates and softens up until the next God forbid SH.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000

That's the mode I'm entering now. I have been able to keep my head above water but as long as we don't get hit with another shortage in the next two (or four depending on voters) years then I'll finally have enough time to build my supplies up to where I want them.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    There was a comment in another thread about Cheap as Dirt being unhappy that Trump won the election. That got me to thinking that most of our favorite gun retailers (Midway, Primary Arms, Natchez, Brownells, etc.) have tried as hard as they can to stock up before the election and now have surplus stock they need to dump. I would expect some great sales coming out soon!

HnK

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    There was a comment in another thread about Cheap as Dirt being unhappy that Trump won the election. That got me to thinking that most of our favorite gun retailers (Midway, Primary Arms, Natchez, Brownells, etc.) have tried as hard as they can to stock up before the election and now have surplus stock they need to dump. I would expect some great sales coming out soon!

Scumbag-Cheaper-Than-Dirt.jpg

Top Bottom