I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Look, I am new around here but even I realized that without the first 50 posts, most people would not have any quality posts at all.

Just make it to 50 posts, then type "+ 1" about 20,000 times, and you too can be one of the top posters on the site. :laugh::laugh:

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    As Spas wrote:

Phrased another way...
    If you're buying from a post in the Classifieds section, you're participating.
    If you're selling from a post in the Classifieds section, you're participating.
    If you're trading through a post in the Classifieds section, you're participating.

Participate ... to take part in. The word "participate" was chosen to encompass all activities regarding the Classifieds section.

Technically, if you're READING the Classifieds section, you're participating. The rule is NOT "If you don't have 50 posts yet you can't post in the Classifieds section." It IS "If you don't have 50 posts yet, you can't PARTICIPATE in the Classifieds."

You really don't see where you could have potentially broken the Classifieds rule?

PS, Sorry for my intrusion. I'll wander back to my hole now.

With your phrasing I can see how it breaks the rule, but like I said I was just messing around. I don't need to make that up. The post where I said that about his phone number was made awhile ago and I got no punishment for it. If I did something wrong I would just drop it instead of keep talking about it and bringing it to the attention of more posters and mods. So when I say I was really messing around I am not lying about that, I am not just trying to play the mods for fools like that other poster accused me of doing.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    With your phrasing I can see how it breaks the rule, but like I said I was just messing around. I don't need to make that up. The post where I said that about his phone number was made awhile ago and I got no punishment for it. If I did something wrong I would just drop it instead of keep talking about it and bringing it to the attention of more posters and mods. So when I say I was really messing around I am not lying about that, I am not just trying to play the mods for fools like that other poster accused me of doing.
    The force is strong with this one.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Try putting it in that crystal chamber thingy superman used to get his powers back. :twocents:

5414848_gal.jpg

Just make it to 50 posts, then type "+ 1" about 20,000 times, and you too can be one of the top posters on the site. :laugh::laugh:
    I have some work to do... so...

:+1:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom