• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    There is a small but growing Cadre on the GOP side, generally referred to as the MAGA or America first.
    Guys like Matt Geatz...they need our support, finacialy, materially and spiritually....find candidates you agree with and help them.
    It may not mean much but if you call and write.....and we do it by the thousands it could make a difference.
    Protest....go to school board meeting. Don't be afraid to speak out, ridicule and disagree with the communist democrats at every level.
    View attachment 251161
    You will not hear back from those you contact if you don't agree with them. Be they democrats or Rinos.

Also let the good politicians know you back them.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    IMO the RNC needs a shakeup right now and Dhillon was just the one to do it. I believe that she was even favored by a large margin in one of the polls that I saw of actual GOP voters, but they don't get a say as long as the establishment has control.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The establishment controls the RNC right now which is why I don't support the RNC with my donations and I let them know why when they try to solicit me for a donation. I can only control where my donations and support go and that is to individual Republican candidates across the country.
    Who exactly is “the establishment“?

While we often complain about the direction the party, who is putting in the time, like those I pointed out in the link above, to affect these decisions

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    IMO the RNC needs a shakeup right now and Dhillon was just the one to do it. I believe that she was even favored by a large margin in one of the polls that I saw of actual GOP voters, but they don't get a say as long as the establishment has control.
    I agree. Who is going to do the work necessary to shake up the party?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you don't believe that them/they are part of the problem and need to be called out?
    My belief, borne out if you look at the bio’s of those voting for RNC chair, is that the voters did the work to get themselves in a position to be voters, we conservatives have not done the work necessary to control the party.

Today there is a war for the control of the RNC between rino’s and conservatives what are we going to do.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My belief, borne out if you look at the bio’s of those voting for RNC chair, is that the voters did the work to get themselves in a position to be voters, we conservatives have not done the work necessary to control the party.

Today there is a war for the control of the RNC between rino’s and conservatives what are we going to do.
    I agree. What needs to be done should start with identifying where those on the committee that voted to retain McDaniel are and target them by supporting a nationwide grassroots opposition effort wherever they may be. This fight for control of the RNC goes way beyond anything one can just do locally.

So far I have not been able to compile that list otherwise I would've posted it already. Not sure if there is even such a list that exists or even if the committee's vote was a secret vote or not. All I know so far is out of the 168 committee members 111 of them voted to retain McDaniel and 51 voted for Dhillon.

If you have knowledge of such a list I would appreciate it and I would then start with supporting a grassroots effort against them. Until then my search continues.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Another point that I might add is DeSantis endorsed Dhillon while Trump cozied up to McDaniel. He said in an interview that “I think we need to get some new blood in the RNC”.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Be careful about calling for blood. It won't stop with just the bad people.
    Read a tale of two cities or at least the cliffs notes. The French revolution started by throwing out the oppressors, and then the mob itself became oppressive to the citizens it was supposed to liberate.

It worked out pretty well for the founding of this country.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Starting to see parallels between sentiment towards the GOP and the NRA.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So you don't believe that them/they are part of the problem and need to be called out?
    Call them out to whom? A few like minded then everybody can hold hands and sing about how badly they don’t like what them/they do? Or go earn it like them/they did.

Top Bottom