• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Just a heads up. I heard him interviewed this am on Fox & Friends. Very interesting topic tonight "America on the Brink of Disaster." We'll see what he has to say, but the teaser sounded very provocative.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I heard this too and plan on tuning in.

Little birdy told me that Beck will be talking about REVOLUTION in America.

OMG YES I SPOKE THAT LITTLE DIRTY ANTI-OBAMA WORD!

WHOOPWHOOPWHOOP rrrRRRRR rrrrRRRRRR rrrrRRRRR <lame siren sounds I know>

:runaway:he spoke the word :runaway:
    right out in the open and everything

:runaway:

speedways

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fox News #360 on DirecTV, 5:00 PM EST. You should watch everyday, he is one of us. Yesterday, he spoke of a congressman from Illinois proposing a bill that requires anyone who owns a gun have $1M worth of gun liability insurance. You would be held accountable for shooting anyone, mistake or protecting you and your family. There is NO insurance company in this country that offers such insurance. Not sure if this is just for Illinois or the country.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    awesome Thank You!

Fox News #360 on DirecTV, 5:00 PM EST. You should watch everyday, he is one of us. Yesterday, he spoke of a congressman from Illinois proposing a bill that requires anyone who owns a gun have $1M worth of gun liability insurance. You would be held accountable for shooting anyone, mistake or protecting you and your family. There is NO insurance company in this country that offers such insurance. Not sure if this is just for Illinois or the country.

zimzum

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Chesterfield
    I listen to his radio show regularly and he's been talking about economic collapse followed by Revolution quite a bit. Interesting times we're in. Keep your powder dry.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    He's been on my DVR since he joined Fox.

#3 highest rated cable news show behind OReilly and Hannity, not bad for being on only once a day and at 5PM.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Yep... He talks about things nobody else has the gutz to talk about. Enjoy him while you can because talk radio will be gone if BHO and the Dems get their ways.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Yep... He talks about things nobody else has the gutz to talk about. Enjoy him while you can because talk radio will be gone if BHO and the Dems get their ways.

Sorry to be a jackass, friend, but i must ask: how can they not get their way?

They have large majorities in both houses, the presidency, and the supreme court has no guts to question any of the totalitarian acts they have passed so far?

Unless something fairly dramatic happens, no one can stop them from getting their way.

:welcome: to the nightmare of our realty.

Top Bottom