• ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    <rant>
    I find it surprising that:
    a) There is an ignore feature, and...
    b) Some of you actually use it.

Is it really so bad that you can't just scroll your eyes past their posts if they annoy you so badly? Perhaps it says more about you than the ones that you set to ignore?

</rant>

Ignored

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What's it to you? Seriously what business is it of yours if I choose to ignore three or four people on here?

You really don't have to answer because I won't see it anyway.

But seriously, YES there are people who have avatars which are so offensive to me, that I don't wish to even see them as I scroll through the threads.

Well good, since you won't see it anyway I'll answer. I can't believe some of you get so butthurt so easily. The interwebz sure is serious business!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Well good, since you won't see it anyway I'll answer. I can't believe some of you get so butthurt so easily. The interwebz sure is serious business!

I've been up all night fuming about this thread. I haven't been able to come up with a proper response to show my intense butthurt over your words. I'm on my 14th draft of a proper response, back to work on it! :xmad:

ralphb72

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Greens Fork, IN

The only part that I was serious about was the last sentence:

"But seriously, YES there are people who have avatars which are so offensive to me, that I don't wish to even see them as I scroll through the threads."

sorry, I should have used pink. My butt is not hurtting at all.

NO I did NOT know that one could turn off the avatar display. I'm not sure that I will now even though I know. I do like some people's as they are nifty, but some are just offensive.

Top Bottom