• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    Just heard on Fox 59 that Dick's has pulled all AR style weapons off their shelfs. Seems the retailer in now managing our 2nd Amendents on their own.

I did a Google Search but cannot find a story or direct link to share on it.

Needless to say I won't be shopping there EVER again.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    They pulled them off their website too. If you go to the website and go to the modern sporting rifles it takes you to a blank page. If this holds true, they've lost my business.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    check out come of the comments

I was in one yesterday. It had the assault weapons for sale...I stared at the firearms on the wall behind the counter, and noticed one guy lusting after one assault weapon/rifle in particular. He was like Gollum in "Lord of the Rings." He saw me staring at him, and quickly walked away as if he were embarrassed that I saw him lusting after a gun. That firearms lusting look of his was unforgettable...a sickness...a mental illness. What are assault weapons doing in a "sporting goods" store? How "sporting" is an assault weapon in a deer (for example) hunting scenerio anyway? This has got to stop. Big 5 and Cabella's (and others) need to know that selling assault weapons is just not going to be tolerated anymore.

with as many as 11 bullet holes in one and no less than 3 in the other little bodies, has pierced through to many people's souls. People who are in a position to do something about it.

Then there are those who are blaming the victims because they have no soul.

That's what I call some good DICKS!

How did they get that name?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I saw this on the news just now. Dick bein a dick. I already disliked them and would never shop there anyway. Will be good for the LGS Dicks can just sit on their inventory. Leftist pigs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Fine... more guns for the other stores. Although now Fox is saying that Walmart is beginning to follow suit and stop selling AR's. :rolleyes: Maybe the local shops and the tables at the 1500 will have guns to sell after all!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Boycott them. It's one thing to have to quit selling them because of new laws. It is quite another to cave to people who don't know what they are talking about.

Top Bottom