If you’ve chosen not to take a Covid vaccine for whatever reason(s), it may be wise to reassess occasionally.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Fair enough. Someone asked where the “bought and paid for” came from, and that’s how I took it. Basically, he works for them and does what they tell him to keep the paychecks coming.
    My points are not to disparage the doctors, they do a pretty good job with what they are trained to do, taking care of sick kids. Otherwise most have no expertise to bring forward concerning the virus…

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Post #624 mentions the likelihood cbhausen’s pediatrician sold his practice to a conglomerate, or works for one. I took that to be implying he’s doing what they tell him because he sold his practice to them and works for them now. If that’s not what IM meant then I’ll listen to any clarification he cares to offer.

You mention being open to new information but then scoff at the idea of new studies. So what new information would you be open to hearing? If there was a new study that confirmed every single belief you hold about Covid and vaccines, would you accept it as valid?

The bottom line is I called it as it was presented. Someone said to listen to the guy on Rogan without knowing a single thing about cbhausen’s doctor. I simply asked why any reasonable person would ignore their trusted pediatrician because a guest on a celebrity podcast said otherwise. Several others then seemed to agree with that person’s suggestion by telling me to check McCullough’s credentials. I did, and it seemed he was a cardiologist. He has no background in virology or treating Covid patients. Why do I think he has any more expertise than cbhausen’s guy, especially when I don’t even know who he is? The bottom line is that it’s ONLY because he says things you want to believe. I’m not saying that’s not a natural human thing to do, but it’s exactly why I think it’s absurd to ignore your actual doctor.
    All I’ll take time to say on this right now is that he has a tremendous background in treating covid patients, according to him on the podcast, (there’s even a thing called the McCullough protocol), and that I appreciate the conversation on your part, even thought we don’t agree on this, it’s just time to say, Merry Christmas, and that goes for all ya’all.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    All I’ll take time to say on this right now is that he has a tremendous background in treating covid patients, according to him on the podcast, (there’s even a thing called the McCullough protocol), and that I appreciate the conversation on your part, even thought we don’t agree on this, it’s just time to say, Merry Christmas, and that goes for all ya’all.
    Adding to this post....I watched this video from Dec 6 today. A lot of information with timestamps to skip to what you're interested in. It does have study supported data about children, which is the question in this thread.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That is what has been happening in the med business before wuwho flu and is contining, so it sure is not a stretch to expect it. The big med groups tell their doctors what to prescribe based on deals with big pharma. Take blood pressure, there is a flow chat the docs are to follow from their employer and they better have a damn good reason to deviate from the chart.
    From those I'm familiar with I don't think it's quite as cut and dry as you are making it sound.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    My twins’ pediatrician is recommending they get the COVID-19 vaccine (they just turned 6). He’s a super conservative guy and we trust him greatly but this is a very difficult decision, one we have not made yet. Their doctor says kids are still getting seriously ill from COVID-19 and those who do end up with a much higher incidence of myocarditis than that linked to vaccine use. Once diagnosed with myocarditis, a child cannot resume strenuous physical activity without an electrocardiogram according to him.
    My son is not that young (about to turn 23) but did develop myocarditis after getting the 2nd Pfizer jab; symptoms began 2 weeks after. He has been seeing a cardiologist since April, who has finally cleared him to get back to his normal life. Everybody has an anecdote one way or another, but he went from being a vax prophet to one who is outspoken about " no more".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Leo

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    For what it’s worth, the kids’ pediatrician is part of the IU Health Network which is where we all go for primary care services. I was not there for my kids’ six-year checkup (I had to work) but my wife said she spoke at length to the kids’ pediatrician about the jab.

We still have not made a decision one way or another. I will watch the podcast.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    For what it’s worth, the kids’ pediatrician is part of the IU Health Network which is where we all go for primary care services. I was not there for my kids’ six-year checkup (I had to work) but my wife said she spoke at length to the kids’ pediatrician about the jab.

We still have not made a decision one way or another. I will watch the podcast.

Do what you think is best, Ned.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My son is not that young (about to turn 23) but did develop myocarditis after getting the 2nd Pfizer jab; symptoms began 2 weeks after. He has been seeing a cardiologist since April, who has finally cleared him to get back to his normal life. Everybody has an anecdote one way or another, but he went from being a vax prophet to one who is outspoken about " no more".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wonder how much more of this is out there that we aren't hearing about?

My 12 year old grandson was vaxed in the past few months. Daughter was supposed to research this before letting her boy get the jab, because "he wanted to." :rolleyes:

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    All those vaccine companies still have legal indemnity?

Yea, still not taking it.

Its funny, people are complaining about poor countries not getting the jabs, and the main reason is, none of these companies will donate them without legal indemnification, because they fear lawsuits.

Hmmmm…

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Its funny, people are complaining about poor countries not getting the jabs, and the main reason is, none of these companies will donate them without legal indemnification, because they fear lawsuits.

Hmmmm…
    Some smart person around here keeps saying something about tracking the wampum..,

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There are a lot of stories out there about very bad side effects from the vaccines. I know of a few stories where the individuals died suddenly within a couple of weeks of getting the shot. Coincidence?? One was a cousin's son-in-law. He was in his early 30's and died less than 2 weeks after his first shot. Another was a patient in our dental office. He had some comorbidities so that probably contributed but if he hadn't gotten the shot, I imagine he would still be alive today.

I tested positive 11/29 and stayed home from work for two weeks while we quarantined. My husband also got it and we went through it together. The cough was the worst but I never felt like I was going to die or required medical intervention. We are both pretty much back to normal at this point. I'm glad I chose to take my chances with covid over getting the vaccine with unknown risks.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    There are a lot of stories out there about very bad side effects from the vaccines. I know of a few stories where the individuals died suddenly within a couple of weeks of getting the shot. Coincidence?? One was a cousin's son-in-law. He was in his early 30's and died less than 2 weeks after his first shot. Another was a patient in our dental office. He had some comorbidities so that probably contributed but if he hadn't gotten the shot, I imagine he would still be alive today.

I tested positive 11/29 and stayed home from work for two weeks while we quarantined. My husband also got it and we went through it together. The cough was the worst but I never felt like I was going to die or required medical intervention. We are both pretty much back to normal at this point. I'm glad I chose to take my chances with covid over getting the vaccine with unknown risks.
    First and foremost glad you and your husband are doing well.

But the thing is you made a personal choice for yourself. As it should be it’s an individual’s decision to be in charge of their own health care not some bloviating politician far removed from reality.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee

Hmmmm…
    Let’s not forget they are asking for decade’s to release their clinical study data, nothing to see here.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    FYI, the drug companies have not been liable for vaccines for a very long time, so it’s nothing new or unique to the cv-19 vax’s. See the “National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program”
    A $.75 cent portion of every dose goes to the fund and settlements are paid from it.

Top Bottom