If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TrueSeanamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2021
    Indiana
    The same people that didn't get a shot before FDA approval, are the same people that won't get the shot after FDA approval. They are also probably the same people that won't put shopping carts back in the cart corral after they are done using them.

how does your brand smell? Enjoy your false sense of superiority while you spread the virus without even knowing it. y’know, because the vaccine is a leaky crap sandwich that does nothing but reduce your symptoms and does nothing to stop the contraction and spread.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    Think about this people, we are in a crisis situation, just try and hire someone right now.
    There are NO qualified applicants anywhere !
    Stand firm and you can bet they will come crawling to you for you to return !

America is so weak ! so spineless and morally corrupted that the Chinese will probable give us back after they have taken over.
    Were not much of a trophy now are we ? Sad sack of uselessness !

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    What will I do?
    I will lie and say I got jabbed.
    Our company is requiring proof of vaccine given to h.r. There is wiggle room for religious or medical exemption.

If they are willing to get rid of their 2nd most senior developer over this, more power to them. Good luck finding anyone with my level of knowledge and expertise.

live free or die is more than just a slogan.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Frankly, I don't recommend lying about this anymore.

If there isn't swift and firm resistance, they'll do some sort of digital verification for it, and start requiring it to do literally anything.

These people are psychotic.
    Looks as though that's the plan. One mind twist after the other until the last dregs can be scraped away.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    What about the HIPAA act.
    I thought medical was none of there business?
    Nope, I was under the same impression

In general, the HIPAA Rules do not apply to employers or employment records. HIPAA only applies to HIPAA covered entities – health care providers, health plans, and health care clearinghouses – and, to some extent, to their business associates. If an employer asks an employee to provide proof that they have been vaccinated, that is not a HIPAA violation, and employees may decide whether to provide that information to their employer.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Top Bottom