• ...and so much more!
  • MrMunster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    IDPA Safety Officer Class Announcement - Saturday, June 25th @ BORCC
    Shooters:

As you all know volunteers make our sport happen!

I will be teaching the IDPA Safety Officer Certification Course at Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles, MI on Saturday June 25[SUP]th[/SUP]. Details are below; please contact me (PM or codesilver75 (at) gmail.com) with questions. Please note that we work hard to continually educate and support our newly certified SOs. You will assist at your own pace and your own comfort level going forward once you have completed this course.

SO Class Details:
    • IDPA Safety Officer Certification course will be given on Saturday, June 25[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016 at Bend of the River Conservation Club just outside of Niles, MI. (I’ll have detailed directions later for those interested in the training.)
    • You must have been an IDPA member for at least 6 months. (I can make exceptions in some cases.)
    • RSVP to me (email or PM) to reserve your spot in this class.
    • You must fill out and return the Safety Officer Questionnaire and a $45.00 non-refundable course fee by June 1st. (I will contact you directly with this document and payment options once I receive your RSVP email.)
    • You must take and pass a pre-test prior to the class. It is a 60 question online test with a 3 hour time limit. (You can save your work and return to it.) The test link will be sent out a minimum of three weeks in advance of the course. All students will be asked to compete this test by Monday, June 20[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016.
    • The class will take place from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, June 25th. You will be expected to bring your own lunch, shooting and safety gear, weather appropriate attire, with more details to follow as the class approaches.
    • The instructor(s) will evaluate your performance and determine your certification within one week of course completion.

P.S. IndyIDPA will be teaching this same course @ ACC on 6/25 so please make sure you register for the right course!

Top Bottom