• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Stage 5 was dropped because the group shooting it did not use limited vickers for scoring. I think that was my best stage also. I was an SO with that group but I was in the head when they started that one and missed the reading of the stage. :D

I only saw one guy shoot an extra shot, but I had just gotten to the bay and then the MD came over and asked if they were shooting LV.

Fun match anyway. Great weather and we all got to brush the dust off. :rockwoot:

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Stage 5 was dropped because the group shooting it did not use limited vickers for scoring. I think that was my best stage also. I was an SO with that group but I was in the head when they started that one and missed the reading of the stage. :D

I only saw one guy shoot an extra shot, but I had just gotten to the bay and then the MD came over and asked if they were shooting LV.

Fun match anyway. Great weather and we all got to brush the dust off. :rockwoot:

Bummer...I did really well on the LV stage, too. I think I only had a -6 or -7 total for both targets.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Bummer...I did really well on the LV stage, too. I think I only had a -6 or -7 total for both targets.

I think you are thinking of stage 1. Stage 5 was the one with multiple targets in a "V" pattern and the 3 steel popers at the distant point of the V. That one was limited vickers and dropped. (Far left bay)

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I think you are thinking of stage 1. Stage 5 was the one with multiple targets in a "V" pattern and the 3 steel popers at the distant point of the V. That one was limited vickers and dropped. (Far left bay)

I don't think anyone in our squad shot that right.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Sounds like everyone had fun. Atlanta would be a long drive for me but maybe I can try it next month. On saturday I was at Garrett in Jim Floyds Utah class, Then helping my daughter and son-in-law move the rest of the afternoon and evening. Very long day for me. I still want to try IDPA sometime. With my experience I would probably shoot it better with a Colt SAA and revolver reloads than with the 1911, but intend to have fun and learn something anyway.

Top Bottom