• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Why would anyone that's never owned a diesel know that? That's ignorance, not stupidity.
    Well mostly because when they are in the diesel lane( an area with Just diesel pumps they are spaced out to allow several truck and trailers to fuel up at the same time. They are designed to rapidly fill 100 to 200 gallon Tanks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not belittling.....just pointing out that most sports ball fans focus on sports so much they , basic things baffle them.........plus most sports ball fans belittle me for not caring about about sports ball.....like my neighbor and may I quote him " ARE YOU GD STUPID? NO ONE CARES ABOUT RACING CARS OR SHOOTING GUNS....IF YOU JUST LIKED SPORTS BALL MORE, YOU WOULD BE FARTHER IN LIFE......"
    Well, I'd disagree with your neighbor too. The two things are mutually exclusive. They have nothing to do with one another.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    I've been living with a redhead for 19 years. We've finally decided to get married. 8 seconds on a bronc or a bull don't impress me much! :lmfao:
    Yeah Horses not so much. But 2k plus pounds of rage yeah that’s a different story, and trust me exit is everything. The last thing you want to do is exit underneath one, don’t ask me how I know.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well mostly because when they are in the diesel lane( an area with Just diesel pumps they are spaced out to allow several truck and trailers to fuel up at the same time. They are designed to rapidly fill 100 to 200 gallon Tanks.
    But as someone that doesn't own a diesel vehicle, I would never have occasion to pull into those lanes. Why would I?

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Not belittling.....just pointing out that most sports ball fans focus on sports so much they , basic things baffle them.........plus most sports ball fans belittle me for not caring about about sports ball.....like my neighbor and may I quote him " ARE YOU GD STUPID? NO ONE CARES ABOUT RACING CARS OR SHOOTING GUNS....IF YOU JUST LIKED SPORTS BALL MORE, YOU WOULD BE FARTHER IN LIFE......"
    Does you neighbor live in Tennessee? We have a lot of those here. That worship at the alter of the baseball diamond

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Or, you could be helpful. What would your church encourage you to do? Just sayin'...
    Educate them, and use whatever tool is necessary to get their head out of their butts. If teaching one way doesnt work, try another. Try gentleness first, and if that fails, ramp up until whatever necessary tool is required until they learn. And sometimes with some people, gentle polite nudges goes right over their heads. Which sounds like what happened to get these idiots into the situation we are talking about today.

And its not like they were a 17yo teen asking what the difference is between octane ratings and why that matters. If they had asked that and he responded that way, I'd be with you. But the pump said DIESEL. Not GASOLINE. My 16yo with his learners permit knows that!

Hell, I just went upstairs and showed my 13yo daughter a combo pump and asked her what we would use in our car. "Duh. one of those 3." I asked why "Because the other says Diesel. And the 3 say GASOLINE! DUH! I dont know what it is, but I know Diesel isnt gas."

And I seriously think you missed the purple. Lighten up, Francis.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Educate them, and use whatever tool is necessary to get their head out of their butts. If teaching one way doesnt work, try another. Try gentleness first, and if that fails, ramp up until whatever necessary tool is required until they learn. And sometimes with some people, gentle polite nudges goes right over their heads. Which sounds like what happened to get these idiots into the situation we are talking about today.

And its not like they were a 17yo teen asking what the difference is between octane ratings and why that matters. If they had asked that and he responded that way, I'd be with you. But the pump said DIESEL. Not GASOLINE. My 16yo with his learners permit knows that!

Hell, I just went upstairs and showed my 13yo daughter a combo pump and asked her what we would use in our car. "Duh. one of those 3." I asked why "Because the other says Diesel. And the 3 say GASOLINE! DUH! I dont know what it is, but I know Diesel isnt gas."

Saul Goodman!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011

Know I know who to thank for that one time I had to confirm my purchase when getting diesel.

We usually purchase at the co op because you can get off road diesel there is no difference other than it is red. Usually 40 to 60 cents cheaper a gallon. Because it’s tax exempt. No reason to pay road taxes on something that does not leave the property. We have a 100 gallon tank in the back of one of our 250’s

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Know I know who to thank for that one time I had to confirm my purchase when getting diesel.

We usually purchase at the co op because you can get off road diesel there is no difference other than it is red. Usually 40 to 60 cents cheaper a gallon. Because it’s tax exempt. No reason to pay road taxes on something that does not leave the property. We have a 100 gallon tank in the back of one of our 250’s
    It would be an incredible long shot, but don't get caught running the tax exempt stuff in a non-commercial vehicle on the road.
    They get pretty pissed about it.
    The "red" is a dye that will dye the insides of your carburetor/ fuel injectors.

Top Bottom