• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    Hey guys I was just playing around with photoshop when I thought I'd come up with a INGO decal for my truck let me know what you guys think please.

INGOLOGO.jpg

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Perhaps put the INGO sitting on top of the state? Idk...I like the INGO, but not the bullet moving toward the state.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Im not sure if Fenway will like members using his name and logo other than on the official INGO stuff he may sell.
    I know he refused another member to use the INGO logo on his t-shirt.
    Not that you are using the exact same logo or that he owns the rights to use the map of the state.
    Just a thought.

Also I would not advertise anything that has to do with guns (especially if you keep guns in your car) on my car but that's just me.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Im not sure if Fenway will like members using his name and logo other than on the official INGO stuff he may sell.
    I know he refused another member to use the INGO logo on his t-shirt.
    Not that you are using the exact same logo or that he owns the rights to use the map of the state.
    Just a thought.

Also I would not advertise anything that has to do with guns (especially if you keep guns in your car) on my car but that's just me.

I've got a sticker that says "Truck contains guns, electronics, and has no alarm". I've yet to have a problem.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I've got a sticker that says "Truck contains guns, electronics, and has no alarm". I've yet to have a problem.

lol :):
    Maybe because it's too good to be true and people think the whole thing is booby trapped or that it's being watched by the police.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I can't confirm or deny the status of booby traps but it HAS been watched by police (not in the same manner you mean though).

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I started a thread about designing a newer decal other than the standard white state outling and INGO, and it got locked. I hope this goes somewhere. I'd like something for my truck, but it's gotta have some flair to it other than the original "plane jane" one.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

While the logo is indeed trademarked there is nothing wrong with trying something new (assuming the OP isn't producing an actual product). I like some of the elements of his concept.

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    While the logo is indeed trademarked there is nothing wrong with trying something new (assuming the OP isn't producing an actual product). I like some of the elements of his concept.

No I already have something on the back window of my truck.
    I am just playing around with a design that I think people might like other then the plain jane current logo, " Not that there's anything wrong with the current one" The one I posted was done in 10 min with photoshop. so it's still a rough draft, that's why I posted it to get some feedback to help tweak it to something other ingo member's would like as well.

As for producing a decal product I would never dream of stealing Fenway's work or using it with out his permission.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The one I posted was done in 10 min with photoshop. so it's still a rough draft, that's why I posted it to get some feedback to help tweak it to something other ingo member's would like as well.

We love getting member input into our designs. Many of the INGO shirts have been designed by (non-Staff) INGOers. :yesway:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No I already have something on the back window of my truck.
    I am just playing around with a design that I think people might like other then the plain jane current logo, " Not that there's anything wrong with the current one" The one I posted was done in 10 min with photoshop. so it's still a rough draft, that's why I posted it to get some feedback to help tweak it to something other ingo member's would like as well.

As for producing a decal product I would never dream of stealing Fenway's work or using it with out his permission.

The more complex the logo, the higher the cost of production on the piece.
    The one you designed looks good but would be a full color decal
    and is typically a higher cost per piece than a 1 color vinyl screen print decal.
    It would probably be about the same cost as a vinyl cut pre spaced window decal, maybe a little higher.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    The problem with it is that it literally falls apart. It would have to either be on black or have clean edges to facilitate the die-cut. It's too "stressed" and I can barely see what the letters are.

Top Bottom