• Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    1st shot... "He's just looking where the shot came from."
    2nd shot..." He's still looking around."

If that decoy could have been rigged up to stick its tongue out, it would have freaked that guy out.:D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I've heard of DNR setting up fake robot deer that move to try to catch hunters that will try to take them in illegal areas, or from a roadway after stopping while driving by. But that there was just plain funny!! lol

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I've heard of DNR setting up fake robot deer that move to try to catch hunters that will try to take them in illegal areas, or from a roadway after stopping while driving by. But that there was just plain funny!! lol

It's fact. One of my co-workers watched some fella get popped by DNR for taking a shot from his truck. Those deer are pretty expensive,too.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    My dad's farm has a lane that runs all the way through it, about 1/2 mi front to back, and since no one lives on the property, he has given the DNR officers the ok to set one of their decoys up on it. They have busted a few during the day, but get most of their arrests at night so be careful if you "road hunt" in White Co.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    We had a neighbor that DNR did not ask permission to set the Decoys up on one of his pastures... His son came though from the woods on the back side of said pasture. Seen the buck of a lifetime and laid the smite of a .58 on the buck. DNR was pretty mad about that one.

Top Bottom