• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Couldn't get the National ID passed, so now we're calling it a "Worker ID", and this round is even more fun-lovin' than the last. :puke:

ID Card for Workers Is at Center of Immigration Plan

By LAURA MECKLER

Lawmakers working to craft a new comprehensive immigration bill have settled on a way to prevent employers from hiring illegal immigrants: a national biometric identification card all American workers would eventually be required to obtain.
    Under the potentially controversial plan still taking shape in the Senate, all legal U.S. workers, including citizens and immigrants, would be issued an ID card with embedded information, such as fingerprints, to tie the card to the worker.

READ MORE
    Worker ID Card at Center of Immigration Plan - WSJ.com

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    From the link:

Mr. Graham says he respects those concerns but disagrees. "We've all got Social Security cards," he said. "They're just easily tampered with. Make them tamper-proof. That's all I'm saying."
    Uhh... I don't like it that my SS numbers *IS* already used as an identifier.

Who the heck's side is Graham on lately? He doesn't seem to be playing for either team since his "I'm the head of the GOP" comment when someone said the Beck or Limbaugh was the rep of the GOP.

Two thumbs down, Graham.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, in the future Republican Graham envisions you will have to have government permission to hold a job, via his biometric ID. This is what happens when you have elect a republican at any cost. You get morons like Graham. As I recall, he's also a fan of cap and trade. There's the face of the new GOP. Small government? Bwahaha

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Graham is a butthole, always has been, always will be. Don't mix up being conservative with Republican. There are conservative Republican and liberal ones. As opposed to Democrats which have liberals and ultra-liberals. Graham is solely and completely responsible for Justice Sotomayor being on SCOTUS and I for one will never forget that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Graham is a butthole, always has been, always will be. Don't mix up being conservative with Republican. There are conservative Republican and liberal ones. As opposed to Democrats which have liberals and ultra-liberals. Graham is solely and completely responsible for Justice Sotomayor being on SCOTUS and I for one will never forget that.
    I didn't mean to imply that I think that Graham is conservative, I meant that he acted that way in a large capacity until he reached his snapping point (the comment about being in charge). I never liked Graham on principle and have been warning friends/family about him for a long time. Justification tasted very sweet when he made that comment and I got to smile and say, "Told you so!"

Real ID is a national ID card. They didn't have any trouble passing that, in Indiana at least. Thanks Mitch.
    Indiana didn't pass it. They complied with it. It's Federal.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    1047784834_88fda2ea63.jpg

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    That part comes later.

I've had enough of this insanity.
    But it's only just begun.

The more I read crap like this from .gov, the more I think I'm reading Revelation.
    Funny you mention it.
    15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
    Nah. Couldn't be. Could it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    "We're all living in Amerika
    Amerika ist wunderbar
    We're all living in Amerika
    Amerika, Amerika
    Coca-Cola, sometimes war -
    Amerika, Amerika!

I know moves that are very useful
    and I will protect you from missteps
    And whoever doesn't want to dance at the end
    doesn't know yet that they must
    We're making a nice round dance
    I will show you the way..."

-Rammstein, 'Amerika' (America), excerpts, translated

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    So, in the future Republican Graham envisions you will have to have government permission to hold a job, via his biometric ID. This is what happens when you have elect a republican at any cost. You get morons like Graham. As I recall, he's also a fan of cap and trade. There's the face of the new GOP. Small government? Bwahaha

and Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton.

I'll live with crappy RINO's over Liberals any day...

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    and Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton.
    No Bush's 89 gun ban gave us Clinton.

I'll live with crappy RINO's over Liberals any day...

It's people like you that continue to vote for politicans who ban our guns and then complain about it later.

I'm personally glad barry beat mccamnesty. We'd have already had nationalized healthcare if he did. Same goes for romney, it'd be a done deal.

The positive part of having a flaming liberal in the whitehouse is that RINO's (including yourself) will stand against the liberal.

Liberals can almost be let off the hook for their insanity, it is a mental disorder. The 'conservatives' who makes excuses about RINO's cannot. Pride gets in the way of their reason and logic. That is a malice surpassing what the liberal tries.

Top Bottom