WTB: I want your computer junk! Paying cash for pc's, boards, LiIon laptop batts, etc

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Wanted: Your old computers, cell phones, pagers, laptop batteries, video/sound/expansion cards, memory, PLC's, test equipment, servers, battery backup (UPS), and more!

I love taking it off your hands for free, but I am happy to pay by the lb for most junk/scrap items!

*Computer Products, Laptops, Server, motherboards, RAM sticks, Finger cards, Hard drive boards, CPU's etc.

*Pagers

*Cell Phones

*PCI cards, ISA cards, graphic cards, IP boards, PBX/Telecom/Broadcast gear, Industrial Controllers, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Networking, ETC

*Test Equipment, Medical and Scientific Technology

I will pay you by the pound! Keep in mind that the benefit is in volume...I do want your old Pentium 4 tower, but I can only give you $1-$2 for it depending on whats present/missing. However, I know some of you folks see this stuff just tossed out regularly, or worse yout company is paying for it to be hauled away!

If you have special needs such as certified data destruction, I can help facilitate that with an established local recycler.

Prices vary depending on grade and category of item. Paying .75/lb for Li Ion Laptop Batteries! Go to Batteries Plus or Interstate Battery and ask them how much they are paying......they want you to pay them to take it! $7.75/lb for gold ram, $1.20/lb for Pentium 4 and newer motherboards, $1.95/lb for older motherboards. Harddrives, power supplies, etc...I will pay for it.

NO CRT MONITORS :)

Best of all, you can rest easy knowing that your material will never be sent out of the USA to be recklessly recycled by children in developing nations, because I only work with R2 Certified recyclers who process all material domestically and responsibly!

TXT me at 317-627-2774 or email at enochroot43 AT gmail and let me know what you have and we can get something set up! If you have a small amount of material, we can meet up somewhere halfway.....if you have a decent quantity of scrap gear I will happily come to you!

Top Bottom