I want to buy a BCM, Noveske, Daniel Defence or Colt rifle in August 2013...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    I want to buy a BCM, Noveske, Daniel Defence or Colt rifle in August 2013 - I have a little windfall coming my way! But, I am having a hard time even finding a Bravo Company or Noveske for sale anywhere! Does anyone know of any good dealers that have any of these brands for sale at the present time. I know the panic buying is pretty much over (except ammo) but, finding the better quality AR's still seems to be a problem.
    :patriot:

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I suggest being patient. We are not too far from parts being pretty readily available again. (my opinion, anyway)

I know BCM has alerts that will email you when something comes into stock. That trick has cost me money at times...

You could probably find a complete Colt though. It seems like they are replentishing supply pretty well now. Getting one of the "boutique" AR's is still going to be a little tough.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have bought from Manatee several times and he stands behind his word. He also gave a good price on the guns I bought. Give him a call, the most that will happen is you save a little money and get the gun you want.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    Even Before the scare BCM was hard to get parts because they are that good. I would just set up a email notification and you better buy it as soon as you get the email. I have had several BCM parts and rifles, they are awesome weapons.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    I was in Titus guns in Elkhart 3 days ago, he has 3 very nice DD in stock now. And an absolutely fantastic Barrett 338 if it strikes ur fancy. Struck mine, but there's that pesky mortgage, car, food and heat bill.

NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    I ended up with a Daniels Defense DDM4 V1 -- I paid 1399.00 at my local shop for it, which seems like a pretty good price :):. DDM4 V1.jpg
    It's not EXACTLY what I wanted, but I am already ordering new parts and add-ons (like a Firelight front sight post). Thanks to everyone for the good advice!:patriot:

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    I have gotten several guns over the years from Manatee and he always has real good prices. You can't go wrong calling him. I also have a DD that is easy and fun to play with.

jjacobs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indy S./Bloomington
    First off, I have a profound respect for the higher end AR's like JP, noveskse, WOA, etc. With that being said, I also own a BCM upper on a lower that I built with a Geissele trigger... I couldn't be happier. I use my JP, but only for bench... I wouldn't hesitate taking my BCM anywhere. my 2 cents. Keep being patient... prices keep dropping on GB.

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    It sounds like you are looking for a high quality AR. Dont forget about the Barrett REC7, it is the very best ar15 money can buy!

I want to buy a BCM, Noveske, Daniel Defence or Colt rifle in August 2013 - I have a little windfall coming my way! But, I am having a hard time even finding a Bravo Company or Noveske for sale anywhere! Does anyone know of any good dealers that have any of these brands for sale at the present time. I know the panic buying is pretty much over (except ammo) but, finding the better quality AR's still seems to be a problem.
    :patriot:

NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    On my Daniels Defense DDM4 V1 so far I switched the upper to a heavy barrel with an AAC Blackout flash hider (thanks Manatee!), added a Magpul AFG2 fore grip, a decent light, a cheap (although VERY bright) green LASER and a LightPipe front sight post. The bi-pod is just for the picture. 029--small.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom