• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Friends, just be sure to leave your car unlocked so at least it doesn't get damages when your local tweaker is out and about.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Friends, just be sure to leave your car unlocked so at least it doesn't get damages when your local tweaker is out and about.

My experience is more a 70's and 80's thing regarding chemicals and I (apparently) was ignorant of "tweakers" and their mannerisms....There is a retired undercover NARC who hangs out at the shop some.....He was sitting in his usual place when a young guy came in with a couple of old Case knives he said he "inherited" from his Papaw after he passed...He needed some money so I bought them...I noticed he was twitching a bit and had a sort of nervous tic...

After he left I turned to my buddy and said,

"Man...So young to have Palsy like that...."

My NARC buddy about fell out of his chair laughing...

"Palsy???? PALSY????? No dude...He's a tweaker..."

"What?"

"Speed freak on Meth or pills..."

I guess on the subject of illegal chemicals I was still thinking they were more like this....

tumblr_nmykewydWt1rnh7cyo1_500.gif

But nope...Just white trash in a wore out t shirt twitching....

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    My experience is more a 70's and 80's thing regarding chemicals and I (apparently) was ignorant of "tweakers" and their mannerisms....There is a retired undercover NARC who hangs out at the shop some.....He was sitting in his usual place when a young guy came in with a couple of old Case knives he said he "inherited" from his Papaw after he passed...He needed some money so I bought them...I noticed he was twitching a bit and had a sort of nervous tic...

After he left I turned to my buddy and said,

"Man...So young to have Palsy like that...."

My NARC buddy about fell out of his chair laughing...

"Palsy???? PALSY????? No dude...He's a tweaker..."

"What?"

"Speed freak on Meth or pills..."

I guess on the subject of illegal chemicals I was still thinking they were more like this....

tumblr_nmykewydWt1rnh7cyo1_500.gif

But nope...Just white trash in a wore out t shirt twitching....

Man, you're kind of dated... back then we only had to worry about the occasional PCP madman, and the regular stoners were, well, kind of mellow.....

"Oh man, do I really gotta go to jail?"

Lanternman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2017
    East Central
    I worked nights for 25 years. You'd be surprised at the "reasons" WLPD or PUPD can come up with at 2 am when you're on your way home from work.

Yep, I was pulled over on more than one occasion for no other reason than I worked over on 2nd shift.

I figure if they are concerned about my CCL, they can ask.

Top Bottom