I think mother of bombers is secretly proud of her sons.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If she is a true Muslim, she would be very proud of her sons. She would also be allowed to lie to the infidel without worry as that too is part it. If she was a true Muslim she would also have had a major hand in making her sons follow the rules of Islam.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Damn right, she blamed the U.S. in her speech. These people are disgusting and need to be deported. why come over here, then trash this country and try to change it from the very S$&%hole they came from? Because they are muslims, and want to take over and destroy infidels. sounds nuts i'm sure, but that is from their very own mouths.

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Damn right, she blamed the U.S. in her speech. These people are disgusting and need to be deported. why come over here, then trash this country and try to change it from the very S$&%hole they came from? Because they are muslims, and want to take over and destroy infidels. sounds nuts i'm sure, but that is from their very own mouths.

you've never actually met any Muslims have you? if you had you'd know better than to believe the racist propaganda that's been shoved down our throats for over 100 years...

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    No you are wrong. If you speak out against the country you should be deported. It is all explained right there in the Bill of Rights.

Last edited:

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    No you are wrong. If you speak out against the country you should be deported. It is all explained right there in the Bill of Rights.

were they "speaking out" against the country, or the government? and how is the right to speak your mind punishable by deportation?

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I knew I should have used purple.

Speaking out against whatever, is exactly what the Bill of Rights protects. The person to whom you replied wants the government to be able to suspend those freedoms at its whim.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    First off, she is definitely proud of her two bomber sons. There is no doubt in that. Second, since she is not a citizen the Bill of Rights does not cover her. For her to come here and bad mouth either the country or the govt is not defensible. She can just get the hell out and shut up. Her two criminal sons should have done the same thing. They might still be alive. I have no sympathy for those that come here trying to turn the US into the same type of third world country that they come from. And no purple here.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    you've never actually met any Muslims have you? if you had you'd know better than to believe the racist propaganda that's been shoved down our throats for over 100 years...

What part of Islam is associated with race? Islam is a religion and, in the US, a choice. In many nations Islam is not a choice, you either convert of are an outcast at best, or killed. Once you convert you cannot un-convert. If you renounce Islam, you are a criminal.

Where? How about Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, much of Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Libya to name a few.

While many, if not most Arabs are Muslim, it's not limited to those of Arab descent.

Islam includes a belief system that creates two diametrically opposed groups of people. The followers of Islam and the infidels. The infidels are to be converted to the true faith or killed whenever possible. Nothing a Muslim does in achieving either of the above is unacceptable. In other words, this is the ultimate "ends justifies the means" system.

What does the Quran say?

Quran 9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Hmmm, that's sounds pretty harsh but it's in there.

Quran 9:112 “The Believers fight in Allah’s Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed.”

Quran 9:123 “Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you.”

There is a lot more of this, get a copy of the Quran and read it for yourself. A case could easily be made that those followers of Islam who do NOT take this seriously or literally, are "liberal" Muslims who need to wake up. Or perhaps they are just biding their time as it says:

"...lie in wait and ambush them..."

So is it "racist" to oppose a belief-system that demands that YOU convert to their way of thinking or die at their hands? I think not! Racism is the prejudgment and practice of discrimination against a person or group because of their RACE. Islam is not "white", "black", "red", "yellow", or "brown". It's a belief system - i.e. religion.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi

Oh, and yes, I have met and currently know several Muslims. But they are all "liberal" in their viewpoints, or at least they say they don't condone the kind of violence that many Muslims practice.

But who's right? The "fundamentalists" who believe that Mohammed meant exactly what he said when he wrote the Quran? Or is it those who say "Oh, it doesn't really mean that."

It ends up being the same argument with the US Constitution and the 2A doesn't it? Does the 2A mean "shall not be infringed" or was that not really what they meant? Does "arms" mean a muzzle-loaded musket or an AR-15?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    First off, she is definitely proud of her two bomber sons. There is no doubt in that. Second, since she is not a citizen the Bill of Rights does not cover her. For her to come here and bad mouth either the country or the govt is not defensible. She can just get the hell out and shut up. Her two criminal sons should have done the same thing. They might still be alive. I have no sympathy for those that come here trying to turn the US into the same type of third world country that they come from. And no purple here.

You know, for the Bill of Rights not applying to people who aren't American citizens, we sure spend a lot of time, money, effort and lives ensuring people in other countries have those rights.

Other than that, she's NOT a citizen, and doesn't have ANY right to be here. So yeah, she can go **** herself and stay the hell out of my country.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Other than that, she's NOT a citizen, and doesn't have ANY right to be here. So yeah, she can go **** herself and stay the hell out of my country.

On top of your unfounded belief in the groupthink that the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to non-citizens, you might also want to reconsider your claim to personal ownership of the entire country. Certainly we aren't living in an authoritarian dystopia, which serves as proof the place isn't yours.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

On top of your unfounded belief in the groupthink that the Bill of Rights doesn't apply to non-citizens, you might also want to reconsider your claim to personal ownership of the entire country. Certainly we aren't living in an authoritarian dystopia, which serves as proof the place isn't yours.

I hate to be captain obvious here guys but the BOR doesn't apply to US Citizens either. At least not in the twisted way you imply.

The BOR enumerates certain Rights the People have which pre date the Constitution.

The BOR restricts (or "applies to" since you seem to like that verbiage) the government.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I hate to be captain obvious here guys but the BOR doesn't apply to US Citizens either. At least not in the twisted way you imply.

The BOR enumerates certain Rights the People have which pre date the Constitution.

The BOR restricts (or "applies to" since you seem to like that verbiage) the government.

Our founders couldn't have possibly known that Muslim terrorists were going to kill us.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

You need to reread my post. I absolutely believe that the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights apply to non-citizens. I was responding to the posted "Second, since she is not a citizen the Bill of Rights does not cover her." I made the observation that we spend a lot of time, money, effort and lives ensuring that these rights do in fact apply to non-citizens. Even non-citizens who aren't in this country. All people have these rights.

This is my country. If you're an American citizen, it's your country. It belongs to each and every one of us as Americans. One thing that people who aren't American citizens DON'T have, however, is the RIGHT TO BE HERE. THAT IS RESERVED FOR CITIZENS. ANYONE ELSE WHO IS HERE IS HERE BECAUSE WE AS AMERICANS, THROUGH OUR GOVERNMENT, LET THEM COME HERE.

You might want to go back to school and take a course in reading comprehension.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

You are 100 percent correct....they were given food, shelter, medical and asylum...what were they running from, why would they go back after seeking political asylum? Was she steal expensive dress from Lords and Taylor because she needed to fund terrorist activities or to return home.
    I bet there are many in Boston who wish like that they never came here.

Top Bottom