I need a quality AR smith for a trigger job... local (IN)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I have a 2 staged rifle that needs a makeover-trigger wise... does anyone on this forum know a guy who can do this for decent price?

It's a two stage factory AR group.

hopefully I can find someone locally without shipping from Bloomington. I don't want send ANYTHING through the mail right now.

Substance-P

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    I have a 2 staged rifle that needs a makeover-trigger wise... does anyone on this forum know a guy who can do this for decent price?

It's a two stage factory AR group.

hopefully I can find someone locally without shipping from Bloomington. I don't want send ANYTHING through the mail right now.

Depending on the work that needs to be done, Russ and Elmore's could probably do it. If you are in Bloomington, he is a quick drive up to Greenwood. I have had him work on a half dozen or so guns in the past. If it is something he can't do, he'll send it someplace for you to get it fixed.
    www.elmoresfireams.com

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    For the time you will waste to travel to a gunsmith, the money that you will spend with said gunsmith, you would be better served just buying a good aftermarket trigger.

I have become a huge fan of the CMMG 2stage triggers, mine breaks clean right at 4lbs and with the adjustable take-up and overtravel screws it makes for a very nice trigger.

CMMG Match Trigger

Top Bottom