I have a theory that keeps nagging at me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Enough to sway the outcome in certain states where they had control of the political/judicial system in 2020.
    Will 2024 be a replay or do they have a new plan and we will be fighting the last war?
    Does it even matter when the uniparty is entrenched in the status quo.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I remember an illustration by one of the founding fathers of this nation who said that government is like a fire, it can serve and warm and protect but if it gets out of hand it can destroy.
    Well, it's out of hand. As a TV commercial says, "The signs are all around us."

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    What if the opposition has found a way to cheat in elections with plausible deniability. Or just outright lying.

You don't need one big cheat, just thousands of small ones.
    The basic gist I pick up on is whatever they do we should do better.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    IF? Oh, my.

I spent 7 years as an information systems auditor and have worked another 17 with various IT security folks, folks that do forensics, that sort of thing.

I've always thought any sort of computerized voting would be inherently insecure. Furthermore, such cheating would be very difficult to detect even with everyone's full cooperation from top to bottom (without such cooperation, almost impossible).

I'm a big proponent of paper ballots and receipts to mitigate some of the risk. Scantron is ok as long as the paper ballots and receipts are retained. The only reason not to do so is because someone wants to leave a bigger door open for cheating. If we're interested in election integrity, we should return to paper. Make election day a national holiday. Only allow votes in person on election day with ID. If France can do it, so can we.

My biggest concern is it's too late.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Election fraud has been around a long time, it's just more sophisticated now. As long as people accept the "black grannies" vote suppression dogma you will never get rid of it where there is a machine, easily visible or not. You will still have pockets of resistance to machine politics but in the greater picture the power of the machine and it's patrons will maintain majorities.

It doesn't have to be this way but I see so many people continuing to vigorously pull blue levers even when it is so obvious it is no longer in their best interest. The machine and the ideology of big media has convinced them that existing in crime and squalor is the righteous, blue way forward.

The sad reality is that leadership and their friends just pocket the money like Steakhouse Bob.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How secure are these "early voting" votes that the left loves so much?

Why is it that this early voting is only promoted in the liberal urban strongholds?

Who is in charge of counting these early votes, that have been kept "secure" for all of their duration?

:scratch:

Top Bottom