I got to thinking, Does any one on here wear a watch?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I wear one every day. Tag Heuer automatic on my wrist at the moment. My wife bought me a gorgeous IWC Fliegerchronograph, which I wear on special occasions. I admit I love the mechanical movements of a fine watch in the same way I love the mechanics of a fine firearm.

moz-screenshot.png
    moz-screenshot-1.png

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    I actually would like to wear a watch. Every time I try, it just gets torn up. I work on machines for a living so they get scratched up. I can't make myself spend the money for a good watch just to tear it up.
    Just remember that 20 dollar timex is going to keep time just as well as that 20,000 dollar rolex.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I wear my heart rate monitor. It has a watch function.

That's a pretty cool feature, thankfully I don't actually need that function as of yet (a couple more bacon cheese burgers & I might though :D).

Speaking of cool features, I have a spycam watch that is pretty cool to play with, with the snake camera attachment I can look around corners and stuff, I have been thinking about trying to mount the snake cam to the rail under my airsoft pistol to use in CQB games/training, but the actual watch itself is a bit big & bulky to wear as an every-day watch though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Wear one 24/7. I always wear a watch but rarely carry my cell phone, or when I do carry the phone it is in my backpack. I carry my change in one front pocket and keys in my other front pocket, and either scratches my phone, so I don't carry that way.

I have a pocket watch made c.1897 but don't carry it that often. It is a daily winder and I tend to forget to wind it.

Top Bottom