I found this, interesting from the Paki's...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Hahahahahaa. I just read the article and many of the comments. Ah to live in the stone ages again. Maybe we soon will be and we'll see how it works out for many...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The rally was addressed by Jamatud Dawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, THR head Ameer Hamza, JD leader Hafiz Abdul Rehman Makki, Pakistan Muslim League (Zia) head Ijazul Haq, Jamaat Ulema Islam-Sami (JUI-S) leader Asim Makhdoom and Jamaat Ahle Hadith ameer Hafiz Abdul Ghaffar Ropari.

I tried to read the article but I think the spellcheck was broken. :n00b:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I can't improve on Jeremy's position other than closing the notice with instructions to go do something anatomically impossible.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Ultimatum to US:

Personally, I think we should add them to the list of Countries that qualify for NO Foreign Aid and Trade...

Excellent idea!

In addition maybe we should stop trading with them like the ultimatum suggests.

Stop them from coming over here to work and go to school and get medical treatment.

Finally simply stop sending work to this primitive, developmentally challenged tribe of thugs.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Maybe we should stop propping up every country around the world that "needs" aid. We've got more than enough to worry about at home. No reason to be giving away the kind of money we do while getting nothing in return. In times of serious need, sure...we can send humanitarian aid but I don't understand the 56 or so billion that is suppose to be budgeted for 2013, not including military aid.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Anybody else read that one of the members of the rally actually died from smoke inhalation from the American flag being burned?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I have to admit Jeremy's solution appeals to me, as well, except that we really, really need to stay in a position to at least know what's going on in any nation which possesses nuclear weapons and the delivery systems to employ them. To an extent, I can understand (despite anything else I have said last week and this week) the State Department's insistence on attempting to maintain (read: "buy") influence in many of these Islamic countries, specifically because of their capacity for directed violence against us at the slightest pretext. Where I differ with the State Department is that I recognize the danger these countries pose to us and am not fooling myself that we can - or should - try to be their "friend".

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I have to admit Jeremy's solution appeals to me, as well, except that we really, really need to stay in a position to at least know what's going on in any nation which possesses nuclear weapons and the delivery systems to employ them. To an extent, I can understand (despite anything else I have said last week and this week) the State Department's insistence on attempting to maintain (read: "buy") influence in many of these Islamic countries, specifically because of their capacity for directed violence against us at the slightest pretext. Where I differ with the State Department is that I recognize the danger these countries pose to us and am not fooling myself that we can - or should - try to be their "friend".

I would take the opposite approach. I would withdraw both corporeally and financially and advise them that they had better keep a grip on the nukes unless they like glowing in the dark.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would take the opposite approach. I would withdraw both corporeally and financially and advise them that they had better keep a grip on the nukes unless they like glowing in the dark.

But as we just saw on this very board here the last week or so, as long as they can blame "terrorists", then the country is free and clear. How is it right to murder millions of innocent women and children, even if we can prove the government was involved? We will hear that same refrain.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

But as we just saw on this very board here the last week or so, as long as they can blame "terrorists", then the country is free and clear. How is it right to murder millions of innocent women and children, even if we can prove the government was involved? We will hear that same refrain.

Dave, if it were just us versus the Pakis, your solution would probably work. Even if it were just us and our allies versus Pakistan it would probably work. However, we have Russia and China with nuclear weapons who are definitely adversarial to our interests and France, whose people like us, mostly, (except for their Muslim population and a few jerks in government in Paris) but will push a stick in our spokes just because they can. Any attempt to retaliate with nuclear weapons against a covert strike on us or our interests would bring us to verge of a nuclear confrontation in an arena in which, thanks to BHO, ODL, (MHNBSUE) we no longer have a strategic advantage.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Lol @ an Islamist challenging our civility for allowing freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Couple of sad things about that: Muslims think their submission to Allah actually makes them "free", and there are folks in government who agree with the Islamist (but only because it's not their ox being gored, I imagine).

Top Bottom