• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I went to a shop I've never been to before and found the elusive G27 and G29 sitting side by side in a case. All by themselves too! The G27 was $539.95 and the G29 was $629.95. :)
    Money is a bit tight, so I passed. If I overthink it tonight, I may change my mind and get them both tomorrow.

There were 5-6 EBR's on a wall too, but I didn't even think to price them.

All the 9's I saw seemed to be Sigs or Walther. A few Walther 22's were there also. Most looked to be under $400.

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    You need to drive back to that shop and buy the 27 and 29. You'll never forgive yourself if you don't.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Pick'd up a practically new '29 from'a INGO'er few weeks back,and be'n as this's 1st Glock for me.....I LIKE IT,LOL!.....holster ain't come in yet(dunno whut'a hecks up with that....:dunno:)DID find some more mags for it local.... Plan on pick'n up a '30 sometime in future.....it'll take the same holster :yesway:

1 thing on'a '29......can get a Wolf .40 barrel,just a strait swap,and still use the 10mm mags......:cool:

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    The Colonial Shooting Range in RIchmond, Va.

I took pix and would show them, but I can't find a way to upload from my puter. I don't have a photo bucket acct either.

You can PM an e-mail and I'll send them to whoever wants to post them. I didn't take any pix of the EBR's or other pistols, just the two G's.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    G27

B001NT9TK4_lifestyle.jpg

CAT 1000B

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    I fell in love today too. I walked into a local gun shop and there was a new Glock 20sf right there in the case. I have had all other caliber of Glocks but never a 10mm. It came home with me.

Top Bottom