• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Even got the shirt to prove it. My daughter and her husband welcomed a baby girl on Thursday 10/20. Baby was 11 days overdue, so they induced her. After 36 hours of labor, she still wasn’t dilated, so they took the baby c-section. Baby was in the NICU until this morning due to low oxygen and to monitor her breathing, but was transferred this morning to the children’s hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville TN. Hopefully will be able to come home by Wednesday.

IMG_1107.jpeg

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Congrats on the new addition to your family and your status. Vandy Childrens hospital has some very capable people working there. The adult side is to be desired. Your grand baby is in great hands and will be home soon.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Even got the shirt to prove it. My daughter and her husband welcomed a baby girl on Thursday 10/20. Baby was 11 days overdue, so they induced her. After 36 hours of labor, she still wasn’t dilated, so they took the baby c-section. Baby was in the NICU until this morning due to low oxygen and to monitor her breathing, but was transferred this morning to the children’s hospital at Vanderbilt in Nashville TN. Hopefully will be able to come home by Wednesday.

View attachment 307184
    Congrats!

Top Bottom