• ...and so much more!
  • Is the video info true?

• Total voters

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The microscope photographs of different kinds of stuff that's supposed to be from the mRNA products have been bandied about for weeks now by various interseine sources.
    How many of the photos of materials and objects are real? We don't know but probably some were.
    How quickly were disinformation efforts kicked in to counteract any valid disclosures? We don't know but probably some were.

So if there was a poll question that asked do you think there's a strong possibility that the linked video is part of a disinformation campaign then I'd have an answer.
    But that has no bearing on whether or not any bit contained within it is true.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I know this sounds weird but I read a lot about vaccines during the start of the virus scare. I see a lot of the research I looked into either debunked by the mass media or amend the original content.

Oral polio vaccine equals the start of the AIDS pandemic?

Hmmm seems a little bit of monkey tissue Injected into humans or drank might not be such a good idea.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think it's like the supermarket tabloid. No one has to actually believe it, it just needs to be entertaining enough that people buy it, or click on it in this case. Sure, someone out there will believe it, but most of the money will be made off of people sharing it that know it is nonsense.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The microscope photographs of different kinds of stuff that's supposed to be from the mRNA products have been bandied about for weeks now by various interseine sources.
    How many of the photos of materials and objects are real? We don't know but probably some were.
    How quickly were disinformation efforts kicked in to counteract any valid disclosures? We don't know but probably some were.

So if there was a poll question that asked do you think there's a strong possibility that the linked video is part of a disinformation campaign then I'd have an answer.
    But that has no bearing on whether or not any bit contained within it is true.
    Honestly...when I saw the thread title...I thought it was going to be another hour-long video posted by you.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    What I find funny-sad is that Hollywood has been churning out global pandemic storylines for decades and so-called expert epidemiologists have been debunking their science for the same amount of time. It all seems pointless though because it's Hollywood - they have to compact an entire epidemic struggle and solution into a two hour movie so the creative license with hard scientific accuracy is going to be immense. Yet the experts still felt compelled to weigh in because apparently people believed what they saw in a movie wasn't that far-fetched.

Now in 2020-21, one of the movies that seems most prophetic in hindsight is Contagion (2011) which pretty accurately portrays what we've been living through lately. The experts weighed in on that one and criticized how "viruses don't just mutate like that or jump species that easily" then last year we were expected to believe that's exactly how COVID made it's way into humans as well as all the rapidly evolving variants that they can't seem to name as fast as they're emerging. The same goes for the rapid vaccine development demonstrated in the movie, which was widely criticized by experts because it would irresponsible to start mass vaccination without extensive clinical trials which take years. Yet somehow we're now supposed to believe that science is so efficient we went from never having heard of COVID to shutting down the entire world to having a vaccine in less time than it took to produce the blockbuster movie reel?! Why was it irresponsible then but scientific reality now??

So to my mind the jury is still out. I imagine the vaccine isn't going to produce vampire zombies (that's what legalized marijuana is for) but I don't believe it's really a vaccine if the vaccinated can still catch it, spread it, and require indeterminate boosters. To me this all seems like some smokescreen for another agenda which has yet to reveal itself but if I had to guess I think it's about population reduction. The most common non-fatal side effects seems to be reproductive related and that can't just be coincidence when you figure Bill Gates got involved pretty early in the crisis and anyone who knows about his foundation knows they sterilized half of Africa (hyperbole, don't take literally) under the guise of free inoculations.

If they want to deal with climate change, the easiest solution is cut the population in half. Oh, and what to do with all the corpses? Fauci's already got that covered as well with his now publicized puppy-devouring insect research. He's really got a handle on this whole pandemic thing!

Top Bottom