• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Reminds me of the lowes screw up on pricing for 220v entrance 4/4/2 cable at $4.25. Was supposed to be per foot and the ad was for a whole 500ft roll. Everyone jumped on it, website said sold out. People went to pick up the roll only to get a foot of cable or they put quantities of 3 and were getting 3ft..lmao.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Never trust someone whose Gmail box has 5 new emails, 6 drafts, and two-thousand eight-hundred promos! He probably works from home as a Nigerian Prince.
    Used to see that all the time. I would get the i won billions, but the jackoff would never take the fees an such from my winnings and send me the rest. I even offered to give a million dollar bonus if they did. I was so disappointed..lmao

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    A friend found canning jars mispriced at Wally. The family then proceeded to visit all the area Wallies and buy out all their mispriced jars. They are still using them up more than 10 years later.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    A grocery store near me once had lobster tails on sale for $7.00 each, but packaged them in FIVE packs. I bought a five pack, and when it rang up at $7, I went back and purchased all they had - about 20 five packs at $7 each. I ate like a king for several weeks
    Did something similar at Big Red Liquor once. They had 6 packs of a local craft beer on clearance with no price listed. Carried a case of 4 six-packs up and asked her to check the price. She scanned one and said $4, which i assumed was per sixer. "Cool, I'll take the case then". She rang it up. "Total is $4.28." I said, "for all 4?" "Yep, thats what it says." Sweet, one sec... carried up the other three cases they still had sitting out. Got 96 craft beers for $15.
    :cheers:

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I ordered 10 of them … figured I’d let you guys get some before I buy the rest. I emailed them Prince Zabibi said they had plenty more in stock. But for security reasons I had to give him my social and he gave me a bulk discount when I ordered 100 of them. I told him I wasn’t comfortable using zelle… so he said paypal friends and family would be fine.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And when you get it?

iu

Top Bottom