• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure what the psycho right wants with Hunter Biden. Is he a model citizen? Probably not. Is he just another rich kid and acts as such. Yes. Seems like he is just a whipping boy. It gives the idiot wolves something to chew on.
    Don't like gift or corruption? Look at the Trump kids with the same eye. Otherwise you are just full of crap.
    What an uninformed post. Trump and his kids are the most investigated family on the planet. Please show your work here. Are you implying that “just another rich kid” does worthless paintings and sells those paintings for thousands if not millions of dollars to those wanting favors from the government? That those kids are on boards of foreign energy companies doing business with the government? Yep, BS…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The sad thing about all of this is that Hunter and Joe will walk away from his term as president with lots of cash and completely free regardless of the outcome of any of the investigations, prosecutions or trials. President Trump will have the rest of his life to endure endless lawfare, negative media scrutiny, and hate.

This will send a powerful message to anybody considering running for political office.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Not sure what the psycho right wants with Hunter Biden. Is he a model citizen? Probably not. Is he just another rich kid and acts as such. Yes. Seems like he is just a whipping boy. It gives the idiot wolves something to chew on.
    Don't like gift or corruption? Look at the Trump kids with the same eye. Otherwise you are just full of crap.
    I don’t think the “psycho right” wants Hunter Biden specifically. I think the law abiding, hard working, normal ****ing people want a level measure of justice dispensed. The ****ing libtards rally around pieces of **** like Bob Menéndez and try to crucifiy Trump. Who here could have a microscope shoved up their ass and come away clean like that’s been done to Trump. I love his policies I just wish he would shut his mouth. I also like he’s not afraid to swing back. Hunter is a distraction cause daddy will pardon him anyway and he won’t spend a day in jail, if it were any of us we would die of old age behind the bars. FYI I think you’re full of ****.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    We believe you Hunter.

It's like "I didn't shoot"...."Well, I shot but not at anyone"..."I shot in self-defense"..."The gun went off all by itself"

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Just counting down the days to the pardon. It'll be a day after the 2024 election is called for Biden. The charade is being maintained for the time being, but rest assured Hunter will never see a day in jail.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Not sure which thread is our current/active Hunter thread.

Apparently Hunter decided MTG was too scary.

No, his lawyer said the stunt was over and was time to go...it's a no wonder NOTHING ever gets done..they are too busy crying about other stuff instead of the fact at hand. From my take on watching or wasting my day, the dems are mearly working on hunters lawyers behalf to get him want he wants.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I'm really not sure what to think of Hunter.

There is evidence that HE broke the law, but so far I haven't seen much credible evidence that his father was directly involved. That doesn't mean he wasn't. They could have great accountants and lawyers who shuffled stuff under the carpet, no doubt.

At the same time he could just be like one (1) of thousands of kids of influential parents profiting off of daddy's name.

To me this could go either way, which is why it SHOULD be investigated. I'll be waiting for the results.

Regards and Happy New Year,

Doug

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    A troll rears his ugly head.

Just because rich kids get off now doesn't mean we don't want ALL of them prosecuted for the sort of **** Hunter is guilty of.
    Don't give us that what about crap. One case at a time. All treated alike. Start chopping off heads (figuratively) until it happens.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A troll rears his ugly head.

Just because rich kids get off now doesn't mean we don't want ALL of them prosecuted for the sort of **** Hunter is guilty of.
    Don't give us that what about crap. One case at a time. All treated alike. Start chopping off heads (figuratively) until it happens.
    This user got banned. He'll not be back.

Top Bottom