• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xamsx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NW
    For those of you who missed my thread yesterday, here's yet ANOTHER proposed bill that's unconstitutional..

H.R.1966: Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention... OpenCongress

Cyberbullying Bill Could Ensnare Free Speech Rights - Political News - FOXNews.com

The few number of comments on the bill on the OpenCongress site (H.R.1966: Megan Meier Cyberbullying Prevention... OpenCongress), although obvious, are worth reading and I agree with them all. They also bring up some other good points as to what this bill could mean, if passed.
    I find the 0 'Ayes' and 68 'Nays' to be somewhat amusing as well.. :):

This is just downright ABSURD. Linda Sanchez is a moron and is now among the ranks of Janet Napolitano, Carolyn McCarthy, and too many other mindless government imbeciles (tyrants, communists, etc.) to me. (It's an ever growing list..)

Uh oh, I better watch myself... :nailbite: (As should a lot of you on here! :eek:;))
    :moon:

Last edited:

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I would sooner accept a bill criminalizing the act of providing unsupervised internet access to any teenage girls who have been or currently are undergoing psychiatric treatment.

Just another bill here which would potentially criminalize a large portion of our populace & thus would be another tool for federal control of our actions, statements, & outward beliefs.

Hitler would have loved it.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    "We need this law," Catron told FOXNews.com "Anyone who feels differently greatly underestimates the importance social networks play in teenage lives."
    2mn0g14.jpg

Top Bottom