• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Well in NWI, there's East Chicago, Hammond and Gary with large black population but...would it happen here? That's always the question

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wow. This is a thought provoking thread. If roiting gets too close for comfort I would evaluate my chances of buggin out. Even though my parents and brother have homes in the same neighborhood it could be beneficial to bug out to one home (safety in numbers). Worst case scenario I guess with IN law castle doctrine you don't have to retreat so it could turn into our Alamo. Also keep in mind as you plan/prep for the potential of dealing with angry mobs or violent individuals...use REASONABLE means to defend yourself, loved ones, and property. Don't over react about protecting material things such as cars(unless someone is occupying it). Be reasonable.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The principle of things isn't about protecting material possessions. It's about standing your ground against *******s. That's your right. Sure, if you have people to think about and believe running is a good option, that is your right, but a lot of people and I am one of them, who refuse to just let people burn down my community even thought it's just "things". It's not just "things". It's home and people want to destroy it and make your run away while they act like savage animals.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I live way out in the forest, so I'm not worried. It's a long way from town and my plan is in the event of trouble, stay home and away from towns.:)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I would not expect any significant unrest near me unless that beard cutting amishman's group shows up here.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    No, but if it's the instance I'm thinking of, as told to me by some of the older guys on my PD, that concert riot was the stuff of legends.... it started with a "kidnapping." Lol

I asked a trooper that was not busy curb stomping hippies, WTF was going and it sounded like some counterfeit tickets were sold and the back fence was torn down. It was raining beer bottles on the LEO caravan entering the camp grounds. The noise from bottles and kicks to the cop cars sounded like it was hailing boots.

I seen a guy jump on the trunk of a slowly moving ISP car, car surf while screaming"I'm Max the mad tripper, take to the show", while it was raining bottles.

Seen what I thought was a girl walk up to a line of suited up in riot gear cops and start swinging and kicking, they let a dog loose on her.

Countless small fights between LEO and guys that wanted to fight. It was the closest I ever want to get to a riot.

Top Bottom