• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    A story about this Facebook page is currently the top story on the Indy Star (adding another reason why I will NEVER subscribe to their crap).

I took a peek at the site and it's an interesting perspective on how the anti-gun nuts think. If you can stomach all the liberal bullsh*t about how guns are the problem then take a look for yourself.

This is just an example of the type of dribble you'll find on there:

James Fox The N.R.A., and ALL of it's members, plus ALL the Politicians that support The N.R.A. are ALL TERRORISTS, and TRAITORS of
    "The United States of America". They are also ENEMIES of ALL of "We The People"!

https://www.facebook.com/OneMillionMomsForGunControl?ref=ts&fref=ts

ecross0351

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Ur title is a bit of an oxymoron... Anti gun nuts don't think, they just have diarrhea of the mouth.

Jarhead1775

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Rushville
    Idiots...

Look at this one:

I want my community to have a assault gun ownership registry, just like we have a sexual predators registry. We can't effectively regulate who purchases one of these WMD, or eliminate the 3 million already in homes and communities in our country, but we can make the owners persona non grata in our communities. If my neighbors have an arsenal in their home I should know about it so I can protect myself and my family from them. The police should know who has these weapons, so they can anticipate problems if they get a call about them. If the clearly disturbed young man at my child's high school lives in a home with one of these weapons, I want to know that and I want the school to know that. Enforcement? Heavy fines and confiscation when anyone is seen with one of these weapons (for example, at a shooting range, or by a visitor to the home, or buying ammunition for one) without having registered it locally with the police.
    There are laws that prohibit private citizens storing explosives in a residential neighborhood, or having live deadly bacterial cultures in their homes (remember the anthrax scare?) Lets do the same for these WMD.

MY RESPONSE TO HERWMD? You do understand that means.... Weapons of Mass Destruction correct? How do you get a rifle or small caliber firearm is a WMD? Do a little search on WMD and tell everyone what it turns up.... not a rifle or even a semi-automatic rifle! Does that "WMD" that you call it do anything on it's own or does it have to have a "PERSON" to function? A rifle is not even classified as a DD... which is a Destructive Device. It is a firearm plain and simple. A firearm does not fire without someone pulling the trigger. These firearms that you are describing are not the automatic weapons that you make them out to be. I'll elaborate a little for you. an AUTOMATIC firearms fires multiple bullets with 1 trigger pull. These type firearms are in fact ILLEGAL to purchase. Now, on to a SEMI-AUTOMATIC firearm... these fire 1 bullet with 1 trigger pull, NOT multiple bullets... ONLY 1. Please educate yourself on the difference of these types of firearms.

Are you aware that there are more assaults committed by baseball bats that by firearms? Same for vehicles!

I'm sure it will fall upon deaf ears and I will be threatened for being an evil gun owner:dunno::rolleyes:

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Kind of strange how the NRA is totally silent, off the web and gone missing over the whole issue of AW ban and the recent shootings. Can I have my 2 years worth of dues refunded?

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Kind of strange how the NRA is totally silent, off the web and gone missing over the whole issue of AW ban and the recent shootings. Can I have my 2 years worth of dues refunded?

No, it is entirely appropriate. Liberals are pushing the limit by politicising the issue during mourning, but they get away with it. The NRA would be crucified if it made a pro gun statement so soon, especially since the libtards have made them out to be the actual murderers.

Let them consult with their lawyers and take their time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If my neighbors have an arsenal in their home I should know about it so I can protect myself and my family from them

Protect her family? If she thinks people who own scary black guns are dangerous, what does she think she could do? Bullet proof windows? 16 ft concrete fence? Razor wire? :rolleyes:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    A story about this Facebook page is currently the top story on the Indy Star (adding another reason why I will NEVER subscribe to their crap).

I took a peek at the site and it's an interesting perspective on how the anti-gun nuts think. If you can stomach all the liberal bullsh*t about how guns are the problem then take a look for yourself.

This is just an example of the type of dribble you'll find on there:

James Fox The N.R.A., and ALL of it's members, plus ALL the Politicians that support The N.R.A. are ALL TERRORISTS, and TRAITORS of
    "The United States of America". They are also ENEMIES of ALL of "We The People"!

https://www.facebook.com/OneMillionMomsForGunControl?ref=ts&fref=ts

First I refer to that paper as the Red Star as in communist publication.

Second I am fairly certain that the anti-gun group as a whole don't think at all, they simply react in a most irrational way.

Third I won't read anything on the Red Star as I am convinced it causes brain damage. ;)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Protect her family? If she thinks people who own scary black guns are dangerous, what does she think she could do? Bullet proof windows? 16 ft concrete fence? Razor wire? :rolleyes:

I am always amused by that.

"I want to be protected from people with guns"

Guess how you do that. Say it with me everyone, with other people with guns.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've been working as an armed security guard at various Food Stamp offices and WorkOne locations in Marion County. It surprised me that several people have come up to me telling me how stupid is the whole idea of "criminal free-fire zones" which disarm the innocent and do nothing to deter criminals. I've had several long discussions with "customers" about the root causes of these mass killings and the results have been surprising. Apparently not everyone buys into the "guns are evil" meme, even the "poor".

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't remember where i heard this. A couple of days ago some anti-gun person said that if we don't get some gun legislation out of this those kids died in vain. THAT's the mentality of these people. As if those kids lives were for the purpose of their politics. Sick.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    380742_552797248081162_1341305240_n.jpg

Top Bottom