• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Say an individual, who considerable experience, runs into an empty warehouse with submarine bag full of components (meth fixings). Once they enter into the warehouse and unzip the bag, how far could this hypothetical person get in 20 minutes???

Depends how quick they could remove the lithium from the batteries and pop the pills out of the little foil packs.... when I have a cold it takes me at least 10 mins per pill.... those things are tricky.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Say an individual, who considerable experience, runs into an empty warehouse with submarine bag full of components (meth fixings). Once they enter into the warehouse and unzip the bag, how far could this hypothetical person get in 20 minutes???

I don't think they would get very far... if the pills were in a bilk bottle and not the blister packs they might get a little farther.. but I don't think they would get all the way to having the dope..

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Chapter on the Nazi method in the anarchist cookbook. I can;t remember the time frame from when i read it. I thought it was hours but i guess things have changed since the 1940's/

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I have a cousin who did some time in jail because of Meth. Now he's in a group to get it off the streets.

I COULD ask him anything you'd like to know...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have it figured out. Kirk is really an undercover ATF agent sent here to infiltrate INGO.

I am not ATF or any other type of law enforcement and stop PMing me about your free guns.

I COULD ask him anything you'd like to know

Ask him how far along in the process an experienced cook would be in 20 minutes.

Ask him what's the best time for a batch of meth for an experienced hand.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I have to ask. Just why would you think INGO members would be knowledgeable on this subject?
    Maybe be INGO has lots of LEOs as members and some of those LEOs are likely on drug task forces etc that know that info. Or there could just happen to be a recovered (or even current) meth addict here. Why not ask?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have to ask. Just why would you think INGO members would be knowledgeable on this subject?

Super, I am sorry, I missed your question.

Like Country said, INGO has lots of cops, EMTs, docs, corrections officers, people with boots on the ground experience with meth. I am seeking "free" advice for something I just got today (which is not a meth case).

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    The most widely used method here is the "one-pot" and the most dangerous. If it isn't vented properly it has the power of a block of C-4. I have seen several houses with the walls blown out and several people sent to burn units across the country.

Also they aren't happy enough with one so the do several pots at a time. Also you have to wait for the meth to dry out. You are still looking at some time.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Kirk-

I went through some training as a manager at a business that is located in a town here in Indiana that is in a county that has a meth problem. (Trying to qualify my statement there and be vague at the same time).

This training was conducted by local law enforcement drug task force as an awareness so that we better understood what some of our employees may be doing with thier free time, and why their behavior was suddenly so bizzare.

Key take-aways:

• Shake and bake method is getting popular and is fast (don't remember time, but thinking it is on the order of a couple hours, not days) but very dangerous and usually explosive. Basicaly you put all of the stuff into a 2 liter bottle or equivalent, shake it up, and then let the fumes pass through a filter and crystalize, giving you the meth.
    • More traditional method of mixing and boiling chemicals takes longer to get good meth, and think it is maybe more like a couple of days from start to finish.
    • DON'T TRY ANY METHOD AT HOME.
    • DON'T MESS WITH SOMEONE ON METH...THEY ARE LITTERALLY CRAZY AND FEEL NO PAIN WHILE HIGH.

Top Bottom