• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, I have a couple of DEA and other law enforcement videos about how to make meth, but none of them say how long this process takes?

Cannot get into details but assuming one brought the components to a place, how long to set up and brew up a batch? Does it depend on the method?

What could one accomplish in 20 minutes assuming an experienced cook?

ACADEMIC PURPOSES ONLY NONE OF YOU SMART ALECS GET ANY FUNNY IDEAS.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, no one get the idea that this is anything more than academic.

Say you were going to "the book" (a learned treatise so to speak) on meth. What would that be?

1. Time to make meth.

2. The definitive "all you want to know about meth" reference book.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    No, didn't forget the purple. Need to know.

How far could you get into the process in say 20 minutes?

Anything more authorative than that?

Wikipedia references a new "shake and bake" method that people can do "while driving".... that can't take very long?

Methamphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In recent years, reports of a simplified "Shake 'n Bake" synthesis have surfaced. The method is suitable for such small batches that pseudoephedrine restrictions are less effective, it uses chemicals that are easier to obtain (though no less dangerous than traditional methods), and it is so easy to carry out that some addicts have made the drug while driving.[105] Producing methamphetamine in this fashion can be extremely dangerous and has been linked to several fatalities.[106]

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/meth/a/shake_and_bake.htm

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    With the pour and run method you could be dead within 20min..... if that is what you are looking for....

What do you consider the official starting point of your process? Because the store where I buy all my local illicit drug paraphernalia is at least 45min from my house and the glass I buy at the 1500 is only half a dozen times a year.

HTH RNM

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I've never timed it. I know that it takes as long to cook the meth as it does for my counterfeit $100's to dry. I usually do it at the same time since it works out so evenly. :):

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I suspect the amount of time needed to prepare it is much less than the amount of time needed for it to cook.. 40 min or so is the cook time.. and if the shake & bake method is used , the bottle is stuck in a trunk or somewhere and the user does some other activity while waiting..

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    With the pour and run method you could be dead within 20min..... if that is what you are looking for....

What do you consider the official starting point of your process?

Say an individual, who considerable experience, runs into an empty warehouse with submarine bag full of components (meth fixings). Once they enter into the warehouse and unzip the bag, how far could this hypothetical person get in 20 minutes???

Top Bottom