• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armcclure

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    We made it in in about 2hrs. Turned out to not be worth it. No one had what I wanted (xds) and it was quite warm and PACKED!

CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    I got there at 12:30 and got in the building at around 2:45. Show was fairly easy to navigate, prices on certain things were crazy high obviously, but there were some deals to be found..

Ended up leaving the show with an Rock River AR, Bersa .380, Smith and Wesson Bayonet, and a new Lower Receiver. AR was a little more than I wanted but not to awful bad, .380 was a great deal, Bayonet was a great deal, the lower was high but I splurged a little for another AR build..

Anyways, there were plenty of nice items there this year, and walking around wasnt to bad, the line was amazingly long and wrapped around the building and beyond..

IXC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Got there 15 till 3 walked 15 min till end of line. I walked in the show at 5:05 to see way overpriced everything. That includes a $1200 wasr ak!!?? Wow

bouncerclub

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Got there at 245 was in at 350 mags were high but snagged 1000 rounds of ak ammo for only 350 (did i just say only?)

daltonlevitt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    i got there with a buddy of mine at 230. back of the line when we joined was at the swine barn past the grand stands. took us exactly 2 1/2 hours to get in. line was ridiculous. but over all was worth it. will be back tomorrow in search for a glock 19. No luck today :(

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I call either BS or Line-cutter, based on the location and the time. I was in line at 315, and I know the end was at least 100yds past the scaffolding. I hadn't made it to the scaffolding by 315.

Alright Colombo....
    After consulting my phone, and text records I called my dad at 347 at the beginning of the line Shortly after that I posted this little ditty.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._and_20/263280-so_who_is_waiting_in_line.html

After I entered the building I texted that I was in @ 537

My bad....

Last edited:

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    I arrived just before 2pm. Parked the vehicle and walked to the pavillion. After ten minutes of walking and never finding the end of the line, I turned around and left the fair grounds. I am hoping Obama and congress are not successful in their efforts to control guns and this subsides in time.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    6:30-8:05! :). I'll be doing the same thing next 1500! If someone wants to make some money they could drive a truck around with a urinal and charge a couple bucks...

Top Bottom