• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This is not a whining post. I seriously can't see them or even any place where I could see them. No alerts or notifications received either. Where are they? Not that it matters at this moment, but if you receive one as a warning it would be helpful to know you got it to correct the improper behavior... well of those that will :whistle:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Click on your username. Screen pops up like below. Click on "warnings" and it will show you all of them

Screenshot_20231127_081115_Chrome.jpg

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Click on your username. Screen pops up like below. Click on "warnings" and it will show you all of them

View attachment 314816
    So I don't have a warnings tab:
    1701095028562.png

1701095109397.png

That may be why I haven't seen them to date.

EDIT: I wonder if this is isolated or more common?
    DOUBLE EDIT: Just checked mobile and it doesn't show there either.
    TRIPLE EDIT: Wait, did I just get another one?

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As Expat, I believe I have had 2. The first one, I commented that I had never had one and one of the mods said, oh here you go.
    The second one was from our friend PaulF. Seems like he didnt like a youtube video that I linked where a horse kicked a pitbull.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    OK, here's where I see things are:

- Notifications on infractions are hit and miss. We will investigate and raise the flag to Texkev if needed.

- It's not super easy to see your warnings, but it is possible. Mine from 2014 is still there.

- This is rule #4 from the site rules (not the you must have a price and pics in the classies rule #4)

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. This includes members who continue to post with the sole intention of disrupting the forum (AKA trolling) in spite of member reports and/or messages from the moderators. At best you may receive one warning from the staff. Political discussions are only allowed in the political forum so please keep this in mind since politically based comments/opinions are typically what cause the types of disruption that caused this rule to be implemented. Simultaneously maintaining multiple accounts/usernames (shill accounts) will result in being banned from INGO.

I feel like this needs to be stated: the staff consists of five VOLUNTEERS who have jobs, families, and lives.

I think I'm done here...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

- Notifications on infractions are hit and miss. We will investigate and raise the flag to Texkev if needed.

- It's not super easy to see your warnings, but it is possible. Mine from 2014 is still there.
    Negative ghost rider. We see them because we are mods. This is a test account's view after I infracted him twice this AM. "he" has 2 infractions and no way to see them. And he never received an alert. He did receive an email, but not the infraction alerts.

This is what end users see.
    1701105830295.png

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

- This is rule #4 from the site rules (not the you must have a price and pics in the classies rule #4)

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. This includes members who continue to post with the sole intention of disrupting the forum (AKA trolling) in spite of member reports and/or messages from the moderators. At best you may receive one warning from the staff. Political discussions are only allowed in the political forum so please keep this in mind since politically based comments/opinions are typically what cause the types of disruption that caused this rule to be implemented. Simultaneously maintaining multiple accounts/usernames (shill accounts) will result in being banned from INGO.

I feel like this needs to be stated: the staff consists of five VOLUNTEERS who have jobs, families, and lives.

I think I'm done here...
    I think y'all are doing a bang up job. I'm glad it wasn't just my blindness on finding them though and an actual bug in the matrix. Y'all relax and have a cold beverage on me.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Negative ghost rider. We see them because we are mods. This is a test account's view after I infracted him twice this AM. "he" has 2 infractions and no way to see them. And he never received an alert. He did receive an email, but not the infraction alerts.

This is what end users see.
    View attachment 314845
    does this mean it is like being on double secret probation?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Those are luxuries that you'll either have to cut back on, or eradicate entirely.
    INGO requires your full attention. The other four can continue on. :p
    If kids can't feed and dress themselves and make their own money what good are they? Spouses? they need to find a hobby. and your job? Well there's always another one of those. ***

*** This is all in jest. Please don't murder me.

Top Bottom