• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Trying to apply for a duplicate but keep getting no results found. Not sure whats going on. Copying everything off my ltc.

I get the same... You'll likely have to call the local law enforcement to get info to help with it. That's what I was told, although haven't had time to call yet.

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    So what if I get my license or license number tattooed to my forehead? Does that mean a LEO cannot ask me questions about my OCed firearm, since I have obviously presented a valid LTCH??!? Do they even have RAS to stop me for open carrying if they can see my forehead? :popcorn:

OC alone is not reasonable suspicion to stop and ask someone for their LTCH. Source is case law. See US vs Black 4th Circuit Court. Link

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Applied the first week of October (with an address change). Still waiting.

As of today:

application_zps5ee57eeb.png

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Trying to apply for a duplicate but keep getting no results found. Not sure whats going on. Copying everything off my ltc.

First couple times I tried it when this thread first surfaced I didn't exist, last night when I tried again I was there. Just keep trying and eventually it will find you.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Applied the first week of October (with an address change). Still waiting.

As of today:

application_zps5ee57eeb.png
    I did mine on 10/3 as well and it has been approved. I called last week and was told I needed to contact the local department "because I just needed to". Still have no duplicate or answer as to what is going on.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    First couple times I tried it when this thread first surfaced I didn't exist, last night when I tried again I was there. Just keep trying and eventually it will find you.

^^^^ This ^^^^

And even after it finally goes through, you still will more than likely get the email notice that you have to call ISP and confirm the information. All they asked me for was my name & date of birth and a couple days later I received my card.

Frost49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Tim Buk 2
    Update: received plastic Larry on 12-12. 6 weeks after approval. Original paper Larry is now stored in the safe. I was an idiot when I first got it and laminated it without making copies.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    on 10-3-14 I done an address change and paid for a duplicate license. It is showing as paid and have heard nothing from them. I currently have the lifetime paper card, so this is not a new license.

I just got off the phone with Indiana State police license division with Anthony, he told me that they are working on a few "Bugs" in the system and should have it resolved in a few weeks. I asked him why new applicants were getting theirs faster, and he said that is a totally different system and that one had issues but happened to get fixed first. He said to call back in a couple of weeks if I had not seen my card yet.

the number to the license division is 317-232-8347

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Update: received plastic Larry on 12-12. 6 weeks after approval. Original paper Larry is now stored in the safe. I was an idiot when I first got it and laminated it without making copies.

I made that same mistake. Fortunately, I was still able to make and print copies that look every bit as good as original on my home scanner/printer with the help of photoshop.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Applied and paid 10-8-2014 for duplicate with an address change.
    Received a confirmation email almost immediately. No emails or phone calls requesting verification, nothing.
    Currently hold a lifetime piece of paper, but still waiting...

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I had applied for the duplicate on 10/1. Received email on 10/8 to call and verify information. Did that. Received an email on 10/13 to call and verify information. Did that. Waited. Emailed Appriss last week. They said it could take up to 8 weeks. (10 weeks into it)
    Called ISP today. Their message directed me to Appriss. Called them and they gave me a different office with ISP to call. Called them and the lady said she couldn't verify status over the phone because she couldn't verify who she was talking to. I explained the dates and time frame. So she dug deeper. Said I would have to call Appriss and gave me the number. I told her that a I had just called that number moments before calling her. She put me on hold and came back on and said it looked like there was a "glitch in the system" and she would have to track down one of the Appriss people that work in her office and have them fix it and call me. An hour later ISP called me back and said the problem was with my mailing address. Luckily I had only input it on line once and verified it by phone three times (including today) So I had to verify it once more and was told the card would be printed tomorrow and sent out in the mail.
    Thank goodness they finally have an efficient system in place. Add purple where needed.

Last edited:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I was at the point last week of just asking for a refund, but I decided that it would be more fun to just make them do their jobs.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Forgot all about it! :ugh: Just applied for it, it said approved immediately. No problems signing in other than putting my name down the same way it's listed on the paper license. It says up to 60 days so we'll see.

Just got mine in the mail this afternoon, the above post is two weeks old so do the math!!!!! See answer below.

Answer: 2 Weeks.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    just sent away for duplicate card / change of address... they charged the cc in a hurry lets see how quick I get it will keep posted

behiggie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    I just applied for a duplicate and the system pulled me right up no problems. Now i will be waiting in suspense for my new card.

Top Bottom