• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Woke up at 5AM...couldn't go back to sleep, played on the computer, went back to bed at 6AM, got back up at 9AM...morning prayers and enjoyed my daily bowl of Cap'n Crunch with several of my grandkids. Glad I went to Mass last night...worked on my amateur radio projects until about 2PM...watched the rest of Hoffa (Nicholson was brilliant as was DiVito) on Netflix, watched the end of Breaking Bad Season 4 on Netflix, looked at my firearms, looked at my ammo supply, shut the doors on both...scratched ass for a few minutes, ate a turkey sandwich (after washing my ass scratchers) and had a cup of Starbucks, did some aerobic exercise for about 20 mins, ...just sitting here now wondering when we eat again...

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Did a little cooking too. Not as much fun as cooking bacon in a cast iron skillet on an outdoor wood fire. Looks like a nice way to spend a Sunday morning. :thumbsup:

I cooked up some fresh caught Lake Michigan perch on the stove when I came home from church. That was a purdy dern tasty dinner! Catching it wasn't too bad either. :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Woke up several times to pee. Woke up at 8 for a drink and some meds. Passed back out cuddling with the wife. Checked ingo on and off through the morning. A lazy sunday. I love it.

deffinately not getting out on the roads with all the psycho and drunk race fans out there.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Got up at 6:15, & made coffee. Walked down the drive to get the paper. Had a cup of coffee while reading the paper. Went outside to put up a fence. I had to dig 4 holes, fortunately it was mostly sand, went good & am done after putting away the tools. I also used my generator to power the circular saw. I' m on my 2 nd third shift brewsky getting ready to watch the Brickyard 400. Enjoy your day everyone.

Also lit a fire in the pit.

Then after 2 naps, got up took a shower, put rub on the baby back ribs, went to the Legion, came home cooked the ribs on the Weber with apple wood, ate them bad boys with salad & corn on the cob. Now just digesting & relaxing. Kinda thinking about having some ice cream.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Got up at 0300, suited up & left the house at 0400, in the office by 0445 & pushed buttons on the 'puter until about 0800, then went out & played in the street for a few hours.

Top Bottom