• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    According to this tweet, this guy is creating an app that would copy trade what the politicians are doing.

Wonder what the over/under is on when he will fall into a suicide.

Or at least expect some law "for investor privacy" that delays that information's availability for 30-90 days. Because clearly lots of others mirroring these amazing investors' luck will dilute their success.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They do it, nobody bats an eye. We do it and we get sent to PMITA prison, have to pay back the gains, AAAAAAAND pay a large fine.
    This is because of the tribalism they have fostered. They have us fairly equally divided so they all get away with what should be a career killer but each side must have their support or lose precious ground to the other side…

This is the cause of the accurate statements that there is little difference between them, even though the stakes for the people are enormous…

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    A picture says it all. She got started at an early age with the right people.

What was it Loyd Benson said, "I knew Jack Kennedy", seems Nancy did as well.
    View attachment 178144
    Possibly she “knew” JFK in the Biblical sense, given his proclivities . . .

Probably not. Her dad was a mobster and the mob didn't like JFK very much.

LOL. This had to be said? Was’t everyone thinking it? LOL

Also I quibble with your possibly. With what we know of JFK, unless Marylyn was waiting you know he sampled this…

Congratulations......you now have me wondering whether 11/22/63 was a mob hit or a mercy killing. :coffee:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is because of the tribalism they have fostered. They have us fairly equally divided so they all get away with what should be a career killer but each side must have their support or lose precious ground to the other side…

This is the cause of the accurate statements that there is little difference between them, even though the stakes for the people are enormous…
    I dont think so. Tribalism would explain us against them at all levels. But thats not it. It isnt about Ingomike the conservative republican vs Creedmore the liberal democrat, both in the trenches. Instead this is about us in the trenches against them in power free to do whatever the hell they want to do.

Im sure there are some Republican lawmakers with some sketch stock deals too. My beef is what they are doing in DC is BLATANT insider trading, yet there are no repercussions. ANYONE in DC that has made millions in investments that put Warren Buffet to shame (as far as accuracy in predicting trends to their advantage) working for less than 200k/year is guilty.

How is Pelosi telling her husband that a bill is going to impact an industry is not insider trading, but Actaeon telling us he knew for a fact that his foundry was closing unexpectedly next week and to sell our stocks in it tomorrow IS insider trading?

(sorry if I mislabeled anyone)

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    How is Pelosi telling her husband that a bill is going to impact an industry is not insider trading, but Actaeon telling us he knew for a fact that his foundry was closing unexpectedly next week and to sell our stocks in it tomorrow IS insider trading?
    Simple answer, 100% serious.

The thing we "average" people are not willing to accept despite discussing it endlessly...

"They" are the rulers, the elite, the elected officials and "We" are not.

I'm gonna go back to my sports, lottery, beer, greasy gin and loose rolled cigarettes now.

ETA, maybe we DO accept it...a little too much, maybe THAT is the problem.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That was my point, and I believe the tribalism is what gives them cover.

No democrat is going to support the ouster of a senator on insider trading, heck I doubt they would for child molestation because it would flip the senate.
    Not to mention if you are doing the illegal act yourself, are you going to call attention to it? No. Because you dont want caught either.

If you take a photo of the answers of a test at school, and look over at your neighbor during the test and he has the answers too, are you going to tell the teacher? No. Because you know you will probably get caught too because he probably saw your copy of the answers too.

So its more than tribalism. Its also the fact that many of them are dirty and dont want to say anything for fear they are next.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not to mention if you are doing the illegal act yourself, are you going to call attention to it? No. Because you dont want caught either.

If you take a photo of the answers of a test at school, and look over at your neighbor during the test and he has the answers too, are you going to tell the teacher? No. Because you know you will probably get caught too because he probably saw your copy of the answers too.

So its more than tribalism. Its also the fact that many of them are dirty and dont want to say anything for fear they are next.
    BTW, I completely agree, but the tribalism came to full fruition when a few short years after Bidet was deemed unfit to EVEN RUN for President because of plagiarism, jBill Clinton was given a pass and supported by his party for perjury and worse…

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    BTW, I completely agree, but the tribalism came to full fruition when a few short years after Bidet was deemed unfit to EVEN RUN for President because of plagiarism, jBill Clinton was given a pass and supported by his party for perjury and worse…
    But you are also right about tribalism, but it has nothing to do with political parties. Its the old saying "honor among theives"

Top Bottom