• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Be a lying, corrupt, POS in a position of power and influence; and use that power and influence to enrich yourself and those around you.

Sadly if I remember correctly this nation came to be because we did not wish to be governed by people just like this.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    She was a sub C student who graduated with a poly sci degree from a 3rd rate little Catholic school in '62. Clearly not an economic genius. I think congress currently makes $174K per year. She did not get rich living frugally and clipping coupons for discounts at burger king. Like maxine waters, the tax on her California mansion is multiple times more than her salary.

I am convinced that politicians normal and peer accepted methods of income generation would land anyone else in a penitentiary.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A picture says it all. She got started at an early age with the right people.

What was it Loyd Benson said, "I knew Jack Kennedy", seems Nancy did as well.
    nancy.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really, the VP has nothing on the Speaker as far as getting started in politics.;)

Another milestone in dc history.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    The same way almost every career politician is wealthy. It's only possible through using their power unethically for insider trading, kickbacks, et al. Congress critters make a good salary, but not enough to become as wealthy as they are with honest means.

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom