How can I sign-up for email notification of the GOOD gun shows in Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    Which is the GOOD gun show in/around Indy? It's a 3 hour drive from South Bend so I don't want to waste time going to a lame show. Where can I sign-up for email notification of shows? Thanks!:patriot:

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I don't know of an email notification for gun shows in the Indianapolis area. I do know that you can chack the usual websites that have gunshow listings on them, you will find a decent amount of them.

As to whether they are good or not, there is usually a thread on INGO from people asking about a certain show. If not, feel free to start a thread in the General Firearms discussion section to get peoples' opinions.

As far as shows that I would drive from South Bend to see, I would do the 1500, Stout Field and Kokomo. I like the small shows too, but I am pretty sure I would't drive 2+ hours to go to them.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I don't know of an email notification for gun shows in the Indianapolis area. I do know that you can chack the usual websites that have gunshow listings on them, you will find a decent amount of them.

As to whether they are good or not, there is usually a thread on INGO from people asking about a certain show. If not, feel free to start a thread in the General Firearms discussion section to get peoples' opinions.

As far as shows that I would drive from South Bend to see, I would do the 1500, Stout Field and Kokomo. I like the small shows too, but I am pretty sure I would't drive 2+ hours to go to them.

Also the Sept. Kokomo show is the same weekend as the Rochester show. Rochester is only about 120 tables but if you're coming from SB going to the Kokomo show Rochester is certainly not out of your way.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    The Kokomo show averages around 275 tables consistently. The March show at the Ft. Wayne Coliseum is the only show there that comes close to that. Plus admission at Kokomo is $5 with free parking where Ft. Wayne is $6 or $7 admission with $4 parking or $8 "preferred" parking.

Last edited:

NightOwl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    The Kokomo show averages around 275 tables consistently. The March show at the Ft. Wayne Coliseum is the only show there that comes close to that. Plus admission at Kokomo with free parking where Ft. Wayne is $6 or $7 admission with $4 parking or $8 "preferred" parking.

Thanks!, Plus I can have lunch at White Castle in Kokomo!!!:):

Top Bottom