• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I don’t believe in guns,” said Dorsey. “I don’t own a gun. I’m totally at the mercy of my saviors. They obviously sent two angels to help me. These people protected me when I couldn’t protect myself.”

:rolleyes:

Sees them with his own two eyes. Sees them save his sorry backside, and says, "I don't believe in them?" WTH? They aren't make-believe.

Last edited:

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    Some might say that after the man fled the event was over, and the men should have let him go, as the immediate danger was over. Of course the robber would have had his wallet and address. Deserved to get caught or worse, but some will argue otherwise.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Some might say that after the man fled the event was over, and the men should have let him go, as the immediate danger was over. Of course the robber would have had his wallet and address. Deserved to get caught or worse, but some will argue otherwise.

Yeah, I tend to agree. Once the threat is gone, it's not a good idea to chase after it. Not sure if Texas has any type of citizen's arrest laws, though. If so, they may have had a right to at least follow the guy. Would have to know the laws down there to know for sure.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I wonder if he'll change his vote to be pro 2nd. now that he's seen first hand how it works? Even non gun owners can sometimes see the truth and vote accordingly. I hope he did.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Some days it doesn't pay to be a bad guy. LOL!
    I hope he gets his hiney enlarged while incarcerated too!
    No mercy for the wicked. Being Texas it might be a long time "behind" bars.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Doing this in Indiana would most definitely get you arrested. It seems to be a little wreckless to chase after an armed individual and then begin shooting at him. Of course the story isn't very clear and the assailant could have fired first.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :rolleyes:

Sees them with his own two eyes. Sees them save his sorry backside, and says, "I don't believe in them?" WTH? They aren't make-believe.

^^ This!

I never understood why people say "I dont believe in guns", it's like saying "I dont believe in forks or spoons". :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Why was the reporter standing in a street with active traffic doing the video shoot???

These guys should not have shot the dude. Just tail him and call it in. Yeesh. If I get shot at I'm slamming it in reverse, not chasing and shooting back. Even good shooters have a hard time shooting from moving vehicles and I'm sure these guys haven't trained like that much.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Also, the guy was not saved by these two dudes. Mugging happened, mugger fled but was caught. No saving involved. Odd headline. "Saved from mugger"

Top Bottom