• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    All the belly bands I used to be aware of held the gun vertical and just above the belt line. I recently saw that Alien Gear has one that looks like it rides higher and while not quite horizontal carries the gun a lot more so. I really like the idea of it but wish that there was not so much Kydex, more like a trigger guard and the rest elastic. Maybe I am late to the party and this style is common but Id like to hear your guys experiences and thoughts. Are there other brands offering similar? I would be wearing this while cycling, hiking, working in the yard and other active things with a lot of moving around. I have a rather slim build if it makes a difference 34 inch waist. This for a p365 with 12rd mag

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    If you are not familiar take a look at the PHLster Enigma. No personal experience but it looks intriguing and I am seriously considering giving it a try. Lots of youtube reviews and I have only viewed a couple so far. First learned of it from Langdon Tactical's new Discover series.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    All the belly bands I used to be aware of held the gun vertical and just above the belt line. I recently saw that Alien Gear has one that looks like it rides higher and while not quite horizontal carries the gun a lot more so. I really like the idea of it but wish that there was not so much Kydex, more like a trigger guard and the rest elastic. Maybe I am late to the party and this style is common but Id like to hear your guys experiences and thoughts. Are there other brands offering similar? I would be wearing this while cycling, hiking, working in the yard and other active things with a lot of moving around. I have a rather slim build if it makes a difference 34 inch waist. This for a p365 with 12rd mag

What’s your normal carry position?

I bought one of these a while back when I needed some deep concealment with support for a G43X with a pair of athletic shorts:

I carry AIWB and this worked wonderfully, along with clipping a knife, light and mag pouch to it. I removed the loop for the shoulder strap and the sewn-on retention strap. I inserted the holster into the elastic pocket and secured it with a piece of paracord so it wouldn’t slip out. If it was a regular accessory, I would bolt it through the neoprene and add a wedge.

I think it would work well for any carry with vertical orientation, and depending how crafty one might be and the type of holster used, a little cant could be added.

Top Bottom