• ...and so much more!
  • TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    911 recording: Homeowner shoots intruder

You must listen to that video/audio.

Glad the women was able to protect herself.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Many people would have rather that lady died than be able to protect herself. We must stop the liberals and anti-gun people from taking away the ability for people like her to protect herself in and outside of her home.

Oh, and the intruder was actually a nice guy who should not have been shot.

TheSpark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2013
    Wow. But the Mommies and their kind would have liked this woman to be beaten to death, as shown in the comments. Disgusting.

Yea, here is one comment posted by ICOGS (Intelligent Conversations on Gun Safety):

He thought the home was abandoned. He was unarmed as far as we know. Sometimes you have to ask yourself, is it worth killing someone who is there to steal your stuff? Is your stuff more valuable then life itself?

How do they assume the lady knew why the guy was there? I doubt he came in and announced: "I'm here to steal your stuff!". Even if he did (he didn't) why should she take his word for it? He could have been there to steal, rape, kill, or a combo.

The better question those idiots should have asked is: Was risking his life worth it to steal a few things from this lady?

Makes me so mad how stupid, uncaring, and politically motivated some people can be when it comes to things like this. Sadly, we have one of those people occupying the white house right now. To them victims should always submit to their aggressors and accept what they have coming.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It would be entertaining how some of these "moms" might turn the other cheek so to speak if the roles had been different. Perhaps if Shannon Bloomingwattsberger were behind a door being kicked in by an intruder she might change her tune? No wait, she has Bloomies hired guns protecting her! Never mind.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    He was beating on her, she shot him...good job. Could only be better if she shot him prior to the beating and he didn't survive.

Top Bottom