Holy Smokes! Have your deceased loved one made into ammunition!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Awesome! My wife always tells me she would like to shoot me.
    This must have been what she was talking about.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Looks like they produce rifle and pistol ammo as well. Your loved one is still protecting you even after they're gone!!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Looks like they produce rifle and pistol ammo as well. Your loved one is still protecting you even after they're gone!!

I wonder if they do hallow points... They come in 125 round boxes for pistol caliber. So shoot a few mags through to make sure they cycle, and save the rest for the bad guys.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    I wonder if they do hallow points... They come in 125 round boxes for pistol caliber. So shoot a few mags through to make sure they cycle, and save the rest for the bad guys.

I'm not sure, they show hollow points on their website, but they look like factory ammo. I wonder if it would be brought up in court if you used a bullet made from a deceased loved one to shoot someone in self defense?! :)

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Interesting. Last time I was in our training group doing AK stuff with Sonny, I mentioned that when I die I'd like to be cremated, some ashes set off to the side and put in a bunch of 7.62x39 and 5.45 x39s, and distributed among the guys for one of our blast offs. At least once each course we load up a mag, line everyone up, and empty them as fast as possible into the targets. Makes a lovely sound and sight, especially at night. Shades of Hunter S. Thompson. But I have to find someone who reloads russky rounds.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I have put together a recipe for my son in-law to use to load me up in a couple hundred .45acp rounds to put down range after I'm gone.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    How do they make hallow points? Do you have to get a church dude to do something to hallow them?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Who wants to clean the gun used to shoot these though?? Like hey grandpa here is a little break free and ballistol for you.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Next thing they'll be making tannerite targets, so you can blow up your loved ones after they're gone

You could use grandpa for ammunition powder and granny as a target so he could shoot his load into her one last time. :rockwoot:

Sorry, but we would have ended up there eventually anyway!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom