• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    I have a Bersa Thunder Pro 9mm and having problems finding a good holster for it. If anyone knows where I can get a good holster for my gun please let me know. I would like to find one in person so I can check the fit both for the gun and my body. Thanks for the help.

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    Here:

Conservative Creek Holsters

I know the owner personally. You won't find a better person to deal with. If he doesn't already have a holster designed that you like, he'll make one. I have a Thunder Pro 9 as well that he could use to make a template if need be. He's located in the Mishawaka area.

Another solid option for you:

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/

You won't be able to see it before you buy, but they have an awesome return policy. I own one myself and love it!

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    Here:

Conservative Creek Holsters

I know the owner personally. You won't find a better person to deal with. If he doesn't already have a holster designed that you like, he'll make one. I have a Thunder Pro 9 as well that he could use to make a template if need be. He's located in the Mishawaka area.

Another solid option for you:

CrossBreed Holsters > Home

You won't be able to see it before you buy, but they have an awesome return policy. I own one myself and love it!

thank you

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    The Holster Store

Go online and try "the holster store'.
    I have used them, great customer service, fast shipping, very resonable
    prices.
    Their holsters are tailored to fit your gun.
    My two cents.

Indianavette

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    I bought one last year at the 1900 from a company out of Ohio. I will try to find the name this evening. It is all leather and wonderful

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to carry my Bersa 9UC in a Fobus designed for a Sig 239. It was not a perfect fit, but worked pretty well. I have also carried a Bersa 45UC in a Tagua holster, but cannot remember what model. If I can find the holster and if there's a model number visible, I'll post it. Have you checked out Activity Stream - Bersa Chat Forum That is a good Bersa site that might have decent holster suggestions.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    I use a White Hat Holster. I don't carry your gun but they custom make their holsters for your gun. Its a custom formed Kydex on leather. Mine is very comfortable but comfort is a personal preference and different for everyone.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Again, I would say White Hat Holsters www.whitehatholsters.com They are custom made for every gun and they do custom graphics if you would like. Check them out, I have nothing in this other than owning one and loving it. I've been carrying mine for over a year now as my EDC and it still looks like new. Fits my gun perfect and it has never fallen out or moved a bit.

spqr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Zionsville
    Try Hooch Holsters...support the advertisers on our forum.
    He is a nice guy and I believe can work with you to make a custom Kydex holster.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    I gotta second the Remora, picked one up for my M&P .45c recently, has the sweat shield, combat cut and Kydex reinforced opening, it's an incredible holster, just sits in your waistband, stays put wherever you place it, and they make it for multiple makes and sizes, holds in place even under the weight of a good sized .45

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    king tuk rocks, very comfy and distributes weight great. I have never actually tucked a shirt in with mine, but I use one for my glocks and a 1911 version fit my 1911s and the kahr p9

Top Bottom