• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I own a KelTec P3AT and would really like a couple holsters for different scenarios. With the way I dress it's usually somewhat difficult to CC on my hip, but I imagine it would still be possible.
    Does anyone have any suggestions on good pocket holsters, that I might be able to also use in my purses? I would even be interested in an ankle holster, when I'm not wearing my motorcycle boots!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    You might take a look at the Ohai holster from Crossbreed Holsters.
    Ohai Modular Holster | Crossbreed Holsters - Ohai Modular
    I bought one of these for my wife and mounted in her concealment purse with the velcro supplied with the holster. I highly recommend a well made, dedicated concealment purse for anyone who intends to do this kind of carrying. They have separate compartments for a pistol and usually a holster within the compartment, and a zipper lock on the compartment to keep the youngsters out. I wouldn't recommend purse carry any other way. Check out these for starters.
    Concealment Purses - Magills.com

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sticky Brand Holster. They can be carried IWB, in a pocket, in a purse, or on the ankle. I have not tried their ankle biter band yet but plan on getting one to see how I like it.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    For now I've purchased the DeSantis Nemesis. It fits perfectly in the pocket of my purse that I usually keep my gun in. I like the looks of the Crossbreed IWB as well, so I'll probably nge ordering one of those as well.

Top Bottom