• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I just thought I'd give a thumbs up to Holosun. On Saturday I purchased a HS570C X2 for my shotgun (I got it at Copperhead Ridge Firearms in Avon. I hadn't been in there, so I stopped in - Nice place, friendly, I'd go back.). I got it home and there was no picatinny mount in the box. I thought they came with them, so after looking around online over the weekend, it looked like they used to include them but may have stopped. At any rate their website didn't mention a mount under "what comes in the box". So on Monday I emailed their customer service dept. to let them know I purchased one and wanted to make sure they no longer included them. First thing Tuesday they replied, telling me very politely that they discontinued including them because most of their customers don't use them anyway, and it is one of the things they did to try to keep prices down. But if I would give them my address and send them a pic of the sight with the serial number and let them know where I got it, they would be more than happy to send me one. I did, and they did. And it got here today.

I had figured they stopped including them and ordered a mount on Monday, before I emailed them.

It hasn't gotten here yet.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have an outstanding experience with Holosun as well. They really do seem to be customer service oriented, with a functional continuous improvement organization.

I had originally been planning to procure an aim point acro. I ended up with a 509T for the simple reason that it was a better value with better options and far better battery life.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Nice customer service. I've got a few Holoson's (great success so far on 2 rds handguns and a shotgun) and haven't had to use their customer service but it's good to know that if I do have to, they'll stand behind their gear.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I have 2 507's and cannot say enough good things about them. Based off of Sage Dynamics "White Paper" they are some of the most durable red dots out there for handguns too.

Top Bottom