Hole Punched in house! Excessive or Necessary?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    ISP SWAT go after parole violator and use armored vehicle to punch hole in the side of the house.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I have no opinion on it's necessity, but that tool doesn't seem very efficient. Needs a hook or something. It also seems like a weird place on the wall to start at. I'm sure there are reasons, just seems strange to me.

Was he staying at the residence, did he just run into a nearby house? Who pays for repairs? So many questions.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Anderson. Grew up running the mean streets of Anderson.
    loved it then, now I think if they build the lake they should flood the town. Sounds hash yes. Most everyone I ran with in high school have left the town. Most in the 1980’s.

As far as tearing down the wall undecided. i doubt many homes in Anderson sold last year for over 200k. 14 street does not contain those homes. Still to tear down the wall is pink floydian in nature. Sounds like ISP must have covid19 money to spend.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Not saying the author of the video/news story is not being honest, but, do we know the author of the video/news story is being honest?

I guess I’m just saying I don’t believe anything I see or hear anymore.

These are honest questions, I really have no idea what the circumstances of this video are.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don't know if it was necessary but I bet some people around there will think twice before harboring a criminal.
    Thats odd. The news report I read said the guy they were looking for had nothing to do with the homeowner.

So I guess since he left his front door unlocked and "allowed" the perp to invade, he deserved it? SMH.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Thats odd. The news report I read said the guy they were looking for had nothing to do with the homeowner.

So I guess since he left his front door unlocked and "allowed" the perp to invade, he deserved it? SMH.
    My statement stands, regradless of if THIS homeowner was involved or not it will still make others think twice, also did t say the homeowner deserved it, so shake your head.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My statement stands, regradless of if THIS homeowner was involved or not it will still make others think twice, also did t say the homeowner deserved it, so shake your head.

So you think its OK that some innocent homeowner "takes one for the team" and is made an example of so that others may think twice? Thats f***ed up man.

So its OK of the cops do something to you that you dont deserve, simply because your neighbors wont do something wrong because of it? Are you really saying "the end justifies the means?" I'm going to stop before I Godwin this.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    So you think its OK that some innocent homeowner "takes one for the team" and is made an example of so that others may think twice? Thats f***ed up man.

So its OK of the cops do something to you that you dont deserve, simply because your neighbors wont do something wrong because of it? Are you really saying "the end justifies the means?" I'm going to stop before I Godwin this.
    Where did you read any of that?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where did you read any of that?
    Look what I highlighted.

regradless of if THIS homeowner was involved or not it will still make others think twice,

You yourself said it. (emphasis added) Whether or not he had anything to do with it, you at least implied you are OK that this happened to the guy because it will make others think twice.

Im hearing you say its OK the cops trashed his house because the ends justifies the means. His loss will (hopefully) be a warning to others.

Top Bottom